The much anticipated After Glow. It has taken us 2 years of intensive development, with close to 90 different product formulations being extensively tested to perfect it. This is now the glossiest, most protective and easiest to use product we've ever created. After Glow is a different drying aid than what you might have used before. It uses a diverse multitude of new ingredients that work together to absorb all the water straight into your Big Softie cloth, and then effortlessly buffs off to leave a brilliant, streak free shine. Now that is usually enough for most, but After Glow also leaves a lovely level of protection that can last for months after the application. We know you'll really love using this custom formula as much as we now do!
- Created for the fussiest of car fanatics who want perfect, spot free drying
- Super protective water based sealant, with mega bead porn and water sheeting technology
- Use as a fast and easy one-step product for an amazing shine and lasting protection
- For all exterior paint, glass, metal, alloy, rubber, headlights and plastic trim
- Gives essential lubrication as you dry, to further help prevent micro scratches and swirls
- Emulsifies water droplets on contact, for easy and fast drying
- Safe for regular use on waxes, sealants or modern paint protection coatings
- Can be used as often as you'd like, for a fast top up of both shine and protection
- A highly concentrated formula, only requiring 10-15ml of product per use, meaning you can do 30 to 50 cars per bottle.
- Guaranteed to leave a goofy, satisfied look on your face after the jobs all done.
- Very proudly Australian made and developed formula
Are these guys crazy?By: Chris on 3 September 2017"Are these guys going crazy? Maybe the Queensland sun has gotten to their brains." That was my first thought when it was said that you use a wet towel on a wet car and end up with a dry, shiny surface. Somewhat dubious, I ordered a bottle and finally got to give it a go. Following the bottle, I flooded the car panels with water, and sprayed Afterglow into a damp Big Softie. One wipe across the car, and I was amazed! The water from the surface had vanished! Gobsmacked, I finished the rest of car, and realised the Bowden's team aren't crazy, but magicians. Now the water simply pours off my car, I love it! Definitely worth the wait, and the extra effort.
My favorite Bowden's productBy: Rusmir on 29 August 2017I'm a big fan of Bowden's Own products and I always get amazed every time something new comes out, but After Glow has made my jaw drop the most. I never thought I could make my car anymore shiney till I used After Glow! It takes a little longer to dry out the car then usual process but boy it is so well worth it. Thanks to Dan and his team for being so perfect in everything they make.
My favorite Bowden's productBy: Rusmir on 28 August 2017I'm a big fan of Bowden's Own products and I always get amazed every time something new comes out, but After Glow has made my jaw drop the most. I never thought I could make my car anymore shiney till I used After Glow! It takes a little longer to dry out the car then usual process but boy it is so well worth it. Thanks to Dan and his team for being so perfect in everything they make.
AMAZING!By: Steph on 28 August 2017Nothing compares to the actual glow this stuff gives your car. Best stuff I've used by far! Also makes drying so much easier and leaves the car super smooth
"Magic is real Harry"By: Lyle Baker on 28 August 2017This product does everything that Dan and the team have been promising, "who knew that you could dry a car with a damp towel!!!" A phrase that I have been using since I got Afterglow to others mainly for my own personal amusement when I get back the look from them of disbelief! Exactly 10 minutes after I used afterglow on my car my bride suggests that her car is next! So far I have used Afterglow on a protected paint and a non-protected paint car, both with awesome results. On one vehicle I have also layered Boss Gloss and Fully Slick just for fun and it came up a treat. Thanks team, you have done it again!