Bowden's Own Onesie Buffing Suit
A more intimate way to detail the love of your life
Flat Rate - $9.99 (ETA: 7 days)
All orders are packed and dispatched from our QLD warehouse. Depending on your location, please allow extra time for delivery to regional and remote areas.
For years we have been looking for better and more meaningful ways to detail and care for our cars. This Onesie Buffing Suit comes from our dream to introduce and new and innovative way to feel closer and show more passion and love to your 4 wheeled friend.
- Our ultimate new tool, to make detailing your car, faster, easier and more pleasurable.
- Made from rare north eastern Drop Bear fur, renown as the one of the softest and most beautiful pelts in the world
- Gives you a professional look, so people know you're serious about your car detailing
- Material has great stretch, to allow for easy and free movement as work around the car
- The suit material breathes well, to not retain body heat and allow for a cooler physical experience
- Has a super plush 900 GSM fur weave that will not lint
- Beautifully hand sewn with no extruding stitching, so you will never scratch your car
- Fur covered and velcro reinforced zip, for many easy entries and exit's
- Lab UV tested to a strong SPF 100 rating, to make it ideal to wear in the sun and at day time car shows
- Machine washable and dryer friendly after each use, up to 1000 times
- Comes with 2 x removable arm cuffs that can be stored in a front internal pouch when not in use
- The suit also has a built in hood, for those cooler days and nights
- When used with our more advanced detailing techniques, will give you a fantastic and very satisfying workout
- Each suit is custom made by our team for any sex and size, including for your kids
- This is the most 100% Australian way to detail your car with locally made and grown material
- Very limited numbers available, only one suit available per store, due to the seasonal Drop Bear mating season
- Do not wear this suit near bushland in the mating season of March and April, as you could be attacked by randy Drop Bears.
love itBy: Ben Anderson on 12 April 2018best suit for buffing my fantastic 5L VP COMMO and my BUICK VN
fantasticBy: chayapol nilprapai on 1 April 2018this has been the best thing for my toyota as well as my love life!!
I can’t believe the quality!By: Mike Conyers on 1 April 2018I was lucky enough to be selected as one of the very few test reviewers of this product pre-release. Can say 10/10 quality, super well made easy to climb into. The only problem I had was I couldn’t wear it outside around eucalyptus trees because of fear for getting adopted as one of their own(The Drop Bears). Top quality as always, will be buying one each time the rare mating season matches up with the production run