Our pro-grade super hydrophobic fabric protectant is something we are really proud to now have in the range, after having to abort this product many years ago due to the enviromental concerns with it. Water based, it's safe, biodegradable and works awesome to help keep your fabric protected from stains.
- Great for all interior fabric trim, from seat belts to fabric seats, carpet, even fantastic for exterior fabric convertible roofs as well.
- Water based – making it safe and compatible for Alcantara and Microsuedes, which is used in an abundance of cars these days.
- Helps prevent liquid staining from accidental (or non accidental) spills that can happen in your car or home.
- Makes your fabric easier to clean – as Fabratection bonds to the fibres, it prevents mud, sweat, light oils, food, pet mishaps and other items from penetrating into the fabrics, making it a lot easier to clean off in the event of any mishaps.
- Crazy beading – It’s an advanced super hydrophobic formula, so after the treatment and curing 24 to 48 hours, it repels water beautifully. The contact angles on the beading we see on some tight and dense fabrics is quite insane, not to mention a cool thing to get pics of!
- It’s also a light oleophobic product, meaning it can repel most oils, acid and alkaline products as well.
- Good abrasion resistance, so it won't wipe off when touched or rubbed.
- UV protection – Important for fabrics in cars and many being more susceptible to losing colour if in the sun over time.
- Importantly does not change the feel or look of the material and still allows it to breathe.
- Will last up to one year after application.
- Biodegrable and not bio accumulative, free of the evil perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA), perfluorooctane sulfonic acid (PFOS) and another commonly used ingredient that doesn’t break down called alkylphenol ethoxylate (APEO).
- It is all Aussie made and developed!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Bowden's Own Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.