A good couple of years development have gone into making this new protective detailing spray, using the latest polymer technology to both protect and enhance the gloss and shine on your car. It's fast to use and has become our 'go to product' for looking after the many beasts in our sheds; we absolutely love it. Going by the awesome reviews we have been getting, a lot of others are as well!
- For a super slick and glossy finish
- Creates a protective, showroom shine in one quick step
- Leaves a fully slick finish, like your car has just been waxed
- New durable polymers protection, even after multiple washes
- Hydrophobic formula, to repel water and create bead porn
- Ideal for cleaning off light dust, road grime, and fingerprints
- High lubricity to encapsulate dirt particles and help prevent scratches
- Wipes off fast and easy, on wet or dry surfaces, even in the sun
- Boosts and builds extra paint protection between waxing
- Won't leave a chalky white residue, just a perfect finish on all hard surfaces
- Safe for all paint types as well as glass, chrome and exterior hard plastic
- Apply before a road trip, so bug strike marks are easy to remove
- Fragrance matched to smell just like a fresh Bowen mango
- Big arse sized 750ml, makes it great value for money
- Perfect lubricant to use with our Fine Clay Bar and Clay Towels
- Biodegradable and earth friendly, as an alternative to washing with water
The Best!By: Ian hatherly on 2 September 2017Local Autobarn recommended Bowdens. Have used the wax, lazy wax and now fully slick. What great products. Have 2 x MX 5, new CX 5 and BT 50 to look after and they have never looked better after using Bowdens and so easy to apply. Creates a deep glossy shine on the whites that I have not been able to achieve before and the protection is excellent. Living on an unsealed road makes cleaning difficult but Bowdens certainly makes it easier and quicker.
FULLY SICKBy: Andrew Riordan on 29 June 2017Hi guys loving your products im a very fussy Car enthusiast abit OCD actually & have had my Fully Slick for a while & absolutely love it, yes actually feels like I've just waxed my car, My car's a white Hsv Gts and is absolutely immaculate, smells beautiful too!!
Impressed!21 June 2017I have used m*****rs quick wax and many of their other waxes with good results. But even their ultimate spray wax is not as good as Fully Slick, its miles in front and lasts longer. Much better than any other detailer/ cleaner I have ever used. I have experimented with many products but I see your product repels dust very easily too. Craig E.- Email.
Great on black cars.21 June 2017I gave my black 635 BMW a quick detail before my 2 1/4 hour trip to the Noosa Classic car show with the Fully Slick. I was immediately impressed by the results at home, but once I arrived at the show I needed to give it another wipe over. By putting the Fully Slick down before the trip it made any grime and bugs come off with little effort. During the show the paint seemed to repel all the dust stirred up by all the spectators too. I am sure I drove out as clean as after I cleaned it upon arrival. My black paint held its deep luster in the sun all day too. Seriously impressed. The Big Softie worked a treat as well. - J. Seeger - Hervey Bay, Qld.
Loves the Brock.21 June 2017Hi Dan and Team, used Fully Slick for the first time on the Brock. All I can say is wow! Its without doubt the best detailer I have used. I found application the best (over Bowdens own wax off course) with a folded soft microfibre and then buff off with a larger folded open weave microfibre, Fantastic around the chrome and rubber trims of the VC HDT as well. Cheers! - Dale C.- Launceston, Tas.