We love carnauba wax for the lovely warm glow and extra depth it creates, something no synthetic product has ever been able to match. So while our chemists were creating the protective synthetic Fully Slick spray, we also had them working on this naturally based spray wax. If you're after a genuine spray wax, you cannot go past this quality product.
- The fastest and easiest way to wax your car
- Uses the highest grade T1 Brazilian carnuaba wax, to give a beautiful warm glow on paint
- This formula is a thicker liquid, very different to other "spray waxes" that contain virtually no wax
- Formulated with optical enhancers to create stunning depth and vibrancy
- Works beautifully on darker colours, especially good for those masochists among us with black cars
- Smear free formula, another popluar thing on darker paint
- Safely cleans away light dust, grime and fingerprints
- High lubricity to encapsulate fine dirt particles and help reduce micro scratches
- Leaves a silky smooth finish with no white residue on plastic or rubber trim
- Protects paint from the harsh Aussie climates UV rays
- Can be used to boost and maintain your current wax, or as a stand alone final step product
- Safe for modern clear coated paints, as well as older single stage paint
- Won't strip other waxes or selants, so can be layered to help build extra protection
- This large 750ml bottle goes a long way and is great value
- Can be used to seal and enhance chrome parts as well
- Biodegradable and earth friendly, for people who care as much for their cars as they do the environment
Work Smarter, Not HarderBy: Chris on 3 September 2017"Work Smarter, Not Harder". Bowden's Lazy Wax allows you to do just that. Simply spray on, spread around, wipe residue off. Waxing can't get any easier than that. It provides a stunning shine, especially on darker cars, without you needing to use half a bottle. It also has that amazing smell.
Dang , Bowden's have done it againBy: Cassandra on 30 August 2017Now there is so many wax sprays on the market claiming to be the world leader in all wax sprays but sadly they're telling porkies, Bowden's own Lazy Wax is friggin awesome, lazy wax is just that , little effort is needed when using this little number, it's so easy you wondering how you got these awesome results from not doing much , it's ease of use , the smell and the results, that Bowden's shine and not to mention you can build up your layers of wax after a short curing time, they use 100% carnauba wax and the results speak for themselves, and yes I'm leaving the best till last and that's the bead porn this gives , you'll be catching yourself having sneaky glances of your very shiny ride and a lot of head turning by using Lazy Wax , if you want a product that is easy too apply and take off , leaves no white marks on your rubbers, no pesky dust and smells amazing this is for you , go on I dare you.
Leaves extra time for beverage consumptionBy: Lyle Baker on 29 August 2017As much as I enjoy the result of waxing for years it has been my most hated job. Multiple coats, white marks, and plenty of sweat have made it the least enjoyable task in the process. Then there came Lazy wax which applies on as easily as any other bowdens sprays, comes off just as easily with no marks and there is enough strength left in your polishing arm to lift a cold beverage to your lips whilst you enjoy the shine. 10 - 15 minutes will see the job done and Lazy Wax happily plays well with other Bowdens products. Top it up with Boss Gloss or Fully Slick or leave as is, either way you will love the results.
For those fussy car loversBy: Ben on 25 September 2016Best spray on wax I have used. Trust me I have used many. This is the only one I have found to actually keep it's protection for more than a few weeks.
Sensational product.By: Chris Waters on 13 August 2016Yet another amazing product from the bowdens own team. Easy to use, the depth of colour after using lazywax is amazing.