Made to work with the Leather Love cleaner/conditioner, this formula took us a couple of years to perfect. It's made to specifically look after all modern polyurethane, top coated leather. If your car is made after 1984, it will have this leather. Use it and see the difference a great leather care system can make.
- Updated formula, for the best possible leather protection
- Helps guard your leather against daily wear and tear
- Critical for high wear areas, like seat bolsters and arm rests
- Guards against liquid spills and sweat staining
- Made for automotive polyurethane coated leather, as used in 95% of vehicles
- pH neutral, to keep your leather looking and feeling like new
- Biodegradable and non toxic formula, safe for the cars occupants
- Non-greasy, non-slip and safe on steering wheels
- Water based formulation, crucial for automotive leather to breathe and hydrate
- Restores leather aroma and natural satin lustre
- UV protectants help prevent colour fading & aging effects
- No solvents to affect colour dye or harm leather surface
- Leaves no white residue in stitching or perforated leather
- No silicone that seals and dries leather out
- Use after every 2nd application of the Leather Love cleaner/conditioner
Love this stuff.21 June 2017Love this stuff. I use it on my daily drive, a Ford BF XR. It lives in the weather and the leather is still fantastic. Actually better than when I purchased the car! Paul A - Brisbane Qld.
Not just for cars...21 June 2017I used the Leather Love and Leather Guard on my (white!) PU dining chairs - worked a treat if anyone asks!! - A.M. - Perth WA.
Very happy.21 June 2017I have purchased your leather love/ guard products from my local supercheap and am very happy with the product and how it works on the leather in our new xr6 turbo. I am a paticular man and it has taken a lot of research on the net to finally buy and use your product. - D. Boal - email.
Love your leather products.21 June 2017Absolutely love your leather products- I've been using leather love & guard on my golf r leather for just on a year now, they don't stain clothes,wash off easily, provide a nice natural matte look, offer uv protection & have less chemicals than all other products. I also use your vinyl cleaner, streak free window cleaner & love your big bugger chamois. I hope you continue to produce these outstanding Australian products for years to come. - S. Zele - Geelong, VIC.
Works as described, what more can you ask for?By: Andrew on 10 April 2017Clean your PU-leather with Leather Love, then protect it with this. Now kick back and enjoy your leather seats knowing you have spoiled them rotten!