We class this as our enthusiast grade kit, for the serious car lover. It has everything you need to win shows and perfectly preserve you car, which is what great car care is all about! What’s more it contains even MORE RACING CARS!! Will the generosity ever stop? Don't forget that our Exclusive Customer Open Day invitation is included for free in this car care kit. This car care is housed in “BOB”, our award-winning bucket, containing the best combination of products that enthusiasts will appreciate.
You save just on $58.00 of your hard earned when getting this as a kit. Between that and the free racing car lollies, how can you go wrong?
This big kit contains the following products;
- Auto Body Gel wash - pH balanced, luxurious car wash
- Auto Body Cleanser - To clean and rejuvenate your paint before waxing
- Auto Body Wax - Enhances and protects your paint
- Fully Slick - A detailing spray for adding protection between waxes
- Naked Glass - Get streak free window cleaning
- Vinyl Care - Cleans and protects your dash, door trims and interior plastics
- "Muffy" wash sponge- Super safe and easy washing
- Big Bugger Chamois - Fast, effective drying
- 2 x Circle Work applicator mitts - For applying the cleanser and wax
- 3 x Big Softie cloths - For removing the cleanser, wax and another for the Naked Glass
- The Drop Bear - Plush and luxurious, for fast removal of the wax or Fully Slick
- Glass Cloth - For fast glass cleaning on the run
- Square Bear - For applying the Vinyl Care
- Plush Daddy - For removing the Vinyl Care and quick dusting your interior
- BOB - Award winning Bowden's Own Bucket
- Online Car Care Instructional Guide - To show you how to get great, professional results
- Big tub of edible racing cars -Oohhh so good
- 1 x Free family ticket to our Exclusive Customer Open Day
Your products are also first class and work a trea21 June 2017I've been using Bowden's Own Products for a number of years now, previous to that I had tried many other well known and expensive Brands and while good they were not great. I have a 71 Valiant Ranger in original unrestored condition and was always very hesitant of what products to use, Knowing the Bowden Collection was very expansive and somewhat priceless a product made by the same company made it easy in making a decision to switch. My garage shelf is now lined with products of the Bowden's Own range that I not only use on the Valiant but also on my SS Commodore I drive everyday. Anyone who asks me I will only recommend those products too, I also usually buy them for people for Christmas/Birthday presents. Doesn't matter if your car is a 1971 GTHO Falcon or a 2001 AU Falcon it will work just as good. We may unfortunately no longer be able to buy Australian Built cars for much longer but one thing we can do is no matter who builds them maintain them with Australian owned and made products. - L. Charteris - Wallan Vic.
Best products i've ever used!21 June 2017I bought a super size bucket about 1 year ago, best products i've ever used! Haven't used my tickets, Hope I will get a chance to see the collection in person one day soon, as i have an XW and it's my baby, wouldn't use any other products. Keep up the good work guy's & girls. - Gazza L - Bundaberg, Qld.
Keeps our Mazda like new.21 June 2017I might not own a show car, but i'm proud to use your range to keep our little 10 year old Mazda. It's still looking like the day we bought it, and to support not just an Australian company but a very close and proud Aussie family. Keep up the great work Bowden family you dad started the collection of Australian race history but its in all your blood and we thank you for sharing it with the public. - Mark B - Smithton, TAS.