Wheely Clean 5L
Save 35% off retail buying it in this 5L container.
Flat Rate - $9.99 (ETA: 8 days)
All orders are packed and dispatched from our QLD warehouse. Depending on your location, please allow extra time for delivery to regional and remote areas.
It was over a decade ago when we began looking into creating a wheel cleaner for ourselves. We had unfortunately experienced a set of alloy wheels getting badly damaged thanks to an “all wheels safe” acid based wheel cleaner, that was obviously not safe for ours… Not wanting to have this ever happen to anyone else, our chemist was given the task to make us a truly safe one, that works! We never in our wildest dreams could have imagined how amazing this final product would turn out to be. One of our biggest selling products, give it a go and you will see why!
- Our fantastic wheel cleaner, which took 9 years to develop
- No acids, not corrosive or caustic and pH balanced
- Safe on all wheel types including clear coated, polished alloy, chromed, painted, steel, carbon, anodised, billet, magnesium, matte finish, and even plastic dipped/coated wheels too
- Epic for high performance and European cars with heavy brake dust issues
- Quick to use. Just spray on, quickly scrub and then hose off (pressure washer is strongly advised).
- Can be scrub free if you're only cleaning heavy brake dust. Spray on and pressure wash off
- Unique chemical reaction breaks down brake dust and grime to a purple coloured water soluble complex, for easy washing off
- Non gagging ingredients, does not reek or make you want to pass out as much as others do
- LATEST VERSION - works faster, more effective on grime and a reduction in its "unique" fragrance.
- Proudly all Aussie made and developed formula, some of our chemists best work here.
- Aussie 500ml or you can get 2, 5 and 20 litre drums as well.
Wheely greatBy: Niroshan on 28 February 2018Love this product,keeps my wheels looking great,without damaging them
Scrubbed up alrightBy: Matthew Priday on 26 February 2018Followed the instructions and what do you know. It wheely cleaned my wheels, but these rims were dirtier than a coal miners face. But a bitta scrubbin and bingo the mang mang look like some kinda hotrod ready for some single peggers (in the wet of coarse). For me there’s nothing fatter than a clean rim and a 3 inch zorst, if only they made a zorst cleaner. I’ll try some wheely clean on it, if it works maybe they’ll label it wheely exzorsted.
Wheely Good CleanBy: Brent on 26 February 2018Absolutely love the Bowden’s Own Wheely Clean. Over the many years I’ve been detailing I have tried many different wheel cleaners/brake dust removers This one tops my list, it’s aroma is no where as bad as other brands and it’s great to see they are now releasing a redeveloped Wheely Clean with more effectiveness and less “scent”. Also looking forward to the new Aussie made Wheels Brush about to be released too, great for when the wheels and tyres do need a bit more agitation Keep up the great work Dan, Chris and crew
I've got Wheely clean wheelsBy: Corey Taylor on 26 February 2018I brought 2nd hand rims and they had baked on brake dust. Degreaser wasn't doing squat.. went to Autobarn was looking at some wheel cleaner that wasn't going to damage paint and one of the workers referred me to wheely clean saying just spray it on let it sit for 30 seconds then high pressure off. I'm thinking yeah right this guys just a typical salesmen and it's gonna need to be agitated with a brush. So got home and thought I'll just do what he said. 30 seconds go by and wow... how did my rims look like new in just 30 seconds. Fantastic product just be warned about the smell it can hit you wheely fast
9/10By: Mick on 26 February 2018Love wheely clean, cleans all sorts of wheels amazingly. If you constantly use it, you’ll never need to physically wash your wheels by hand. However, the original version smelt awful, like next level bad. I hear the new version has no odour so I may have to try that