It was over a decade ago when we began looking into creating a wheel cleaner for ourselves. We had unfortunately experienced a set of alloy wheels getting badly damaged thanks to an “all wheels safe” acid based wheel cleaner, that was obviously not safe for ours… Not wanting to have this ever happen to anyone else, our chemist was given the task to make us a truly safe one, that works! We never in our wildest dreams could have imagined how amazing this final product would turn out to be. One of our biggest selling products, give it a go and you will see why!
- Our fantastic wheel cleaner, which took 9 years to develop
- No acids, not corrosive or caustic and pH balanced
- Safe on all wheel types including clear coated, polished alloy, chromed, painted, steel, carbon, anodised, billet, magnesium, matte finish, and even plastic dipped/coated wheels too
- Epic for high performance and European cars with heavy brake dust issues
- Quick to use. Just spray on, quickly scrub and then hose off (pressure washer is strongly advised).
- Can be scrub free if you're only cleaning heavy brake dust. Spray on and pressure wash off
- Unique chemical reaction breaks down brake dust and grime to a purple coloured water soluble complex, for easy washing off
- Non gagging ingredients, does not reek or make you want to pass out as much as others do
- LATEST VERSION - works faster, more effective on grime and a reduction in its "unique" fragrance.
- Proudly all Aussie made and developed formula, some of our chemists best work here.
- Aussie 500ml or you can get 2, 5 and 20 litre drums as well.
Purple Power!By: Chris on 3 September 2017Okay, so with the current version there is a slight odour to it. However, it is certainly worth it for the amazing results! Spray it on and watch you brake dust turn purple, before rinsing off. You can use this on the most heavily soiled rims, and they will come up shining like new!
This one started it all......By: Lyle Baker on 30 August 2017I was referred to the product by a young lady at my local Autobarn, she has a lot to answer for. This is the product that started my love of this brand. With the warning of "it smells a bit" I used this on my car and I have never seen a product like this that works so effectively and labour free. Really dirty wheels will look brand new with very little work and if you start on new wheels and make Wheely Clean a part of your weekly wash you may very likely never have to take to your wheels with a brush.
This Product Is AwesomeBy: Ben on 25 July 2017I have used a lot of products over the years to clean wheels, but you always have to still wash with brushes and sponges after hosing off, not this product just spray on and hose off its that easy and wheels came up brand new, awesome product guys! Cheers. Sippy Downs QLD
Wheely Clean is awesome.21 June 2017Used this yesterday. Omg what an awesome product. Can't wait for more new products.... I have used all your products since they first come out..... and there is no way I would use anything else! - Steve B - Brisbane, Qld.
Bikes as well.21 June 2017Just tried Wheely Clean on the bike rims, works perfectly. - Ken A. - Townsville, Qld.