We custom blend this boutique wax for those who want the easiest to use product that delivers a stunning show car shine. No abrasives, no harsh cleaners, just a pure protective carnauba wax. Another one we love, and by the fans we get after they use it, you will as well.
- New updated formula and name for 2017, with even more beautiful carnauba wax added
- Created to appease the most hardcore car enthusiasts
- Contains the highest grade T1 Brazilian carnauba wax, for a brilliant showroom shine
- Quick and easy to apply, even quicker & easier to remove
- Leaves no white residue on textured plastic trims or rubbers
- Seals and provides a more natural based paint protection
- Enhances paint colour and provides an unbeatable shine
- Contains Australian grade UV protectants (tough ones)
- No abrasives or harmful silicones
- Safe on the latest hardened clear coats
- Great for both older enamel and new acrylic paints
- Sophisticated optical clarifiers to give your paint extra depth and vibrancy
- Nourishing oils to help prevent oxidisation on older paints
- Formulated by Australian chemists, for Australia's harsh climate
Best in its categoryBy: Cooper Perry on 26 February 2018This is a fantastic wax which I frequently use on my cars. It enhances dark paints very nicely and no other wax I have used in the past compares.
Limo's love Body Detail.21 June 2017Customers always ask me about what I use, neither of our vintage limo's has been washed with water for about 5 years now, I just use the detailer before each job and polish with the Auto Body Cleanser and Wax twice a year. Great Australian products.www.svlimos.net - Sunshine Coast, Qld.
Loving the Aussie gear!21 June 2017Always used Me*****s for years and the bowdens gear sh**s on it!! When I went to supa cheap at Bennett's green yesterday there was only one bowdens auto body wax left and the meguiars was still full, so that tells the story. I have the full range now the VE SS has never looked better. Mark A - Bennetts Green, NSW.
Best wax.21 June 2017Best wax on the market - Leigh H. - Melbourne VIC.
Multiple show winner21 June 2017I used to use more expensive brands until I started using Bowdens now I won't use anything else.I use auto body gel to wash the car then when I'm at a show I give it a quick spray and wipe over with body detail when it needs a polish I use the auto body wax and do the interior with vinyl care which dosen't leave the trim greasy and dosen't attract dust.My car is a daily driver also 7x award winner and I don't even have a garage or carport to park it under.The car does anywhere from 600 to 800k's a week every week and while at work it parks in a dusty dirt yard where trucks are doing u turns to park. Click to see how Bowden's keeps my car looking. G.Stevenson, South Brisbane, Qld.