We custom blend this boutique wax for those who want the easiest to use product that delivers a stunning show car shine. No abrasives, no harsh cleaners, just a pure protective carnauba wax. Another one we love, and by the fans we get after they use it, you will as well.
- New updated formula and name for 2017, with even more beautiful carnuaba wax added
- Created to appease the most hardcore car enthusiasts
- Contains the highest grade T1 Brazilian carnauba wax, for a brilliant showroom shine
- Quick and easy to apply, even quicker & easier to remove
- Leaves no white residue on textured plastic trims or rubbers
- Seals and provides a more natural based paint protection
- Enhances paint colour and provides an unbeatable shine
- Contains Australian grade UV protectants (tough ones)
- No abrasives or harmful silicones
- Safe on the latest hardened clear coats
- Great for both older enamel and new acrylic paints
- Sophisticated optical clarifiers to give your paint extra depth and vibrancy
- Nourishing oils to help prevent oxidisation on older paintr
- Formulated by Australian chemists, for Australia's harsh climate
Limo's love Body Detail.21 June 2017Customers always ask me about what I use, neither of our vintage limo's has been washed with water for about 5 years now, I just use the detailer before each job and polish with the Auto Body Cleanser and Wax twice a year. Great Australian products.www.svlimos.net - Sunshine Coast, Qld.
Loving the Aussie gear!21 June 2017Always used Me*****s for years and the bowdens gear sh**s on it!! When I went to supa cheap at Bennett's green yesterday there was only one bowdens auto body wax left and the meguiars was still full, so that tells the story. I have the full range now the VE SS has never looked better. Mark A - Bennetts Green, NSW.
Best wax.21 June 2017Best wax on the market - Leigh H. - Melbourne VIC.
Outstanding results and great value.21 June 2017Hi there, I just felt the need to let you know how impressed I am with your range of car care products. I am currently using your fine clay bar, auto wax, window cleaner and body detail. As my other branded products run out, they will be replaced with your range! As an ex-professional detailer, I have used many different brands and products with mixed results. I like the simplicity of your range, its ease of use, outstanding results and great value compared to others. I would say that the stuff I have used so far, is as good or better than some of the high end brands and pro trade products.The auto body wax is especially good, very easy to apply and buff off and the results are awesome!I also like the fact that you are manufacturing in Australia and are a family owned Australian business. I think people forget that if we want to live in a country that makes and develops things, we have to buy Australian. Well done.- Ben T.- Melbourne VIC.
Multiple show winner21 June 2017I used to use more expensive brands until I started using Bowdens now I won't use anything else.I use auto body gel to wash the car then when I'm at a show I give it a quick spray and wipe over with body detail when it needs a polish I use the auto body wax and do the interior with vinyl care which dosen't leave the trim greasy and dosen't attract dust.My car is a daily driver also 7x award winner and I don't even have a garage or carport to park it under.The car does anywhere from 600 to 800k's a week every week and while at work it parks in a dusty dirt yard where trucks are doing u turns to park. Click to see how Bowden's keeps my car looking. G.Stevenson, South Brisbane, Qld.