With so many late model cars and bikes having plastic and polycarboante parts that can be affected by traditional bug cleaning products, we needed to find a safe solution. We worked with a group of professional detailers to develop this formula, that is very safe and still super effective at cleaning bug strike marks from your car, bike and truck.
- Specially made to clean off bug splatter fast. A must for every road trip
- Powerful citrus formula, formulated to target Aussie bug splatter
- Super effective, for easy use on your car, truck, caravan and bike (including bike helmets)
- Unique enzymes quickly penetrate to break down and dissolve bug splatter
- pH neutral. Won’t remove quality waxes, sealants or paint protection
- Safe on all paints, plastics, rubber, fibreglass, headlights, fairings, number plates, grills, & bullbars
- Leaves a clean finish with no residue
- Environmentally safe and biodegradable formula
- Won't always get rid of annoying people
- Use with our De Bugger cloth for the easiest bug cleaning job ever
Works great.21 June 2017I must comment the 'Bugger Off' spray and the 'De Bugger Cloth' work great. These bugs had dried over night and with a quick spray and letting it sit for a few seconds and with a wipe the bugs were gone. Other stuff I used before even with washing the car before-hand didn't do as good as job as yours. Works equally good on the windscreen as well. Shane D. - Adelaide, SA.
Amazed at the results21 June 2017I finally tried out your “Bugger Off” bug cleaning spray with “The Debugger” cleaning cloth and was amazed at the results. The bugs just wiped off, no scrubbing, so quick and easy. I€™ve tried other bug removers and never been happy, but thes...
Bugs don't stand a chanceBy: Andrew on 10 April 2017I like to use Bugger Off before I snow foam my car. If I find any bug guts I soak them good with this stuff and let it well for 1 min. I then snow foam my car as usual right over the top. I don't have to worry about the product drying on the paint, because the snow foam keeps it wet and washes it away. I then power-wash my car as normal, and most of the time I don't even have to touch the paint, because the softened and dissolved guts come right off!
Must have for all Aussie road trips!By: Micah on 2 April 2017Bugger Off is an excellent product which saves time and makes cleaning off bug splatter much easier than washing alone. Bugger Off is also perfect for pilots when it comes time to clean away the bug splatter which builds up on the front of your aircraft!
It’s Aussie and it works!By: Jim B. on 26 February 2017Hi Bowdens! Bought your Bugger Off product. It’s Aussie and it works! We bought a new car, drove it in the country for 4 days. We were covered in bugs, so was the car. Used the Bugger Off Spray as per instructions, and it was easy. The annoying neighbour asked my the price of the new car when I was washing it - I sprayed some on him and he buggered off straight away.