The Clay Towel is a great item to have in the car care kit. It will clean and decontaminate your car’s painted surfaces in half the time of regular clay bars. New for 2017, the blue compound is now a lot more robust for greater longevity.
- For effective paint cleaning and decontamination, that is twice as fast as traditional clay bars
- Its advanced rubber polymer technology will restore your paint surface back to a beautiful smooth finish
- Fine Grade, for regular use on newer or well kept vehicles with light contamination
- Safely removes damaging bonded contaminants that washing cannot; old bugs, stronger embedded dirt, metal particles, paint oxidisation and heavier paint overspray
- Use when washing your car or with detailing sprays
- Important to do before cleansing or waxing
- Makes cleansers and polishes more effective
- Helps waxes and sealants last longer
- Hand washable and reusable from 20 to 30 uses
- Blue coloured compound for easy inspection
- Cleans windscreens and exterior glass as well
- 19 x 19cm to fit perfectly in your hand
- Made for anyone who wants easy to use car care
Clay what?By: Corey Taylor on 26 February 2018After seeing the Bowdens clay bar and being amazed with the use I thought nothing could top that. Yep... I as wrong, the clay towel is 100x quicker and a lot more convenient for myself. It works just like a clay bar except a lot bigger and more user friendly. Especially if you use the wash bucket method.
Change is for the betterBy: Chris on 3 September 2017Clay Towel - what a brilliant idea! Having previously clay barred cars before, I loved the idea of being able to use a towel. Then I got one and found the extra ability of being able to reuse if it was dropped! Brilliant! Using a Nanolicious wash as a lubricant, I began claying and was amazed at the ease and quickness of the towel compared to the bar! The claims of claying your car in half the time are spot on! Left my paintwork clean of contaminants and so so so smooth! Probably one of my favourite products.
Next level resultsBy: Lyle Baker on 29 August 2017I had never clayed a car before mainly due to the mystery surrounding claying and what seemed like an insurmountable amount of time needing to be committed to get the job done right. I bought the clay towel and used my daughters 12 year old Corolla as a test subject. Prior to using the clay towel the paintwork was like a fine grade sandpaper, covered in tar and somewhat faded. Post use the paintwork is as smooth as I have ever felt it and after following the process of paint cleansing and then applying Lazy Wax the paintwork is as good as it is going to get without getting a re-spray. What really impressed me was the ease of use, I did this car (My first) in less than 30 mins and I found the process to be 'mystery free'. I am happy to use this product on any vehicle and cannot wait to do my own car. LB
Clay Towel > BarBy: Sean on 29 June 2017I had got so used to using a clay bar that I thought the towel idea was just clever marketing. I was so very wrong. This towel dramatically reduces the time you spend decontaminating your car. Best method is to use the Love Glove with Nanolicious Wash or Auto Body Gel to suds up the area nicely then go for it with the towel. I have used the towel 4 times now and it's almost looking like new when cleaned with Orange Agent.
easy too use, amazing resultsBy: Aaron WIlson on 2 April 2017intimidated by clay bars and all that next level talk, this makes it as easy as washing your car do it once and do it right this is one of those products you have to use to understand how good it really is