The Clay Towel is a great item to have in your car care kit. It will clean and decontaminate your car’s painted surfaces in half the time of regular clay bars.
- For effective paint cleaning and decontamination, that is twice as fast as traditional clay bars
- Its advanced rubber polymer technology will restore your paint surface back to a beautiful smooth finish
- Medium compound, for occasional use with heavier paint contamination and paint overspray
- Safely removes damaging bonded contaminants that washing cannot; old bugs, stronger embedded dirt, metal particles, paint oxidisation and heavier paint overspray
- Use when washing your car or with detailing sprays
- Important to do before cleansing or waxing
- Makes cleansers and polishes more effective
- Helps waxes and sealants last longer
- Hand washable and reusable from 30 to 50 uses
- Light coloured compound for easy inspection
- Cleans windscreens and exterior glass as well
- 19 x 19cm to fit perfectly in your hand
- Made for anyone who wants easy to use car care
I never knew such a product existed.By: Peter Wilson on 6 February 2018I had a "bit of a crisis". Whilst painting our carport ceiling, a breeze took 1000's of tiny droplets of paint which landed on my $50+ thousand Ford Territory Titanium, even though it was parked about 40 metres away. Luckily it was a water based paint. I was perplexed as to how I was going to remove the tiny white paint spots without ruining the car duco. A car parts retailer suggested I try Bowden's Fine Clay Bar, which I did, but with minimal success. I then rang Bowden's direct and was told to give their Clay Towel, Medium Grade a go. I used it in conjunction with Gloss Boss which serves as a lubricant. Anyway IT WORKED! Still hard yakka though. It took me all day to do my whole car. But in the end an awesome result.