Paint Cleanse and Restore
A modern replacement for abrasive polishes
Flat Rate - $9.99 (ETA: 6 days)
All orders are packed and dispatched from our QLD warehouse. Depending on your location, please allow extra time for delivery to regional and remote areas.
A non-abrasive paint care system is what we wanted all those years ago, as we got sick of the swirls and damage the polishes were creating to our beloved cars. The Paint Cleanse and Restore is the latest version of our original Auto Body Cleanser, and the biggest gun in our arsenal for deep cleaning and repairing paint, always bringing out a stunning deep shine, with no swirls! This product is a pure cleaner, so you need to finish it off with our protective Carnauba Body Wax or Lazy Wax after using it.
- Completely new formula and name for 2017
- Now even faster and easier to use
- Our modern and sophisticated replacement for old school abrasive polishes
- Helps restore the shine to dull paint finishes
- Increases the depth, lustre and intensity of your paint
- Cleans and prepares your paint for the CarnaubaBody Wax
- No harsh abrasives or polishes, will not give swirl marks
- Safely removes light oxidisation, blemishes and old waxes from your paint
- Removes embedded dirt and contaminants from your paint without risk of damage
- Provides a perfectly clean surface for our wax to bond to
- Quick and easy to apply and remove
- Safe for all paint finishes, including new European clear coats
- Use after the Fine Clay Bar or Fine Clay Towel for the best possible finish
- Smells like a nice, warm afternoon in the Queensland tropics
Great product!!By: Lorne on 22 November 2017This is a great product and removed stubborn suncreen marks from black paint ( have been trying other prodcuts for the last 12 mths with no success). Highly recommend this product.
Sloppy poms and SuncreenBy: Ian Langton on 16 October 2017I have just bought a black Mazda CX3 off my daughter and her partner. It has been sitting out in inner Sydney streets for 2 two years and his Boof Headed Pommy brother in law decided to lather himself with sunscreen and then proceeded to touch ever panel on the car. Exterior was a bit sad to say the least. The young fella in Supercheap recommended your product ( It was the green stuff in the round plastic bottle) and after a bit of elbow grease the whole car has taken on a gleam and the marks are all but gone. It also worked wonders on those yellow dots that are referred to as Bee Poop and also some bird poop blemishes. As the old adage goes. You get what you pay for and I am one very happy customer.
Simply Stunning!By: Chris on 3 September 2017What a great product! A friend has a Evo V that had been "detailed professionally". They'dd avoided swirl marks, but the paint was covered in white dots where they hadn't removed the polish properly. So after a clay towelling, I got stuck in with PCR. Not only did it bring the paint up even better, but by the time I finished buffing, all the annoying white spots had gone, and we were left with a lovely, shiny black car. Not a swirl on it, and brilliant looking.
Limo's love Body Detail.21 June 2017Customers always ask me about what I use, neither of our vintage limo's has been washed with water for about 5 years now, I just use the detailer before each job and polish with the Auto Body Cleanser and Wax twice a year. Great Australian products.www.svlimos.net - Sunshine Coast, Qld.
Big fan.21 June 2017Love this stuff. I use the leather love cleaner, car wash, cleanser and wax. The wax brings up the best shine, smells great and is worth the bang for your buck. After years of using a**o g**m I have changed. I use it on my old school cars I restore for customers and also use it all on my daily driver. - B. Black - Shepperton, VIC.