We are bringing snow to all parts of Australia with this effective, deep cleaning Australian developed and made pre-wash foam that we call Snow Job. It has been created for regular use on all cars, modern and classic, even those with sensitive paint finishes. The thick and long lasting foam blankets the car, to loosen and dissolve heavier contaminants and grit from the painted surface, so you're no longer grinding this dirt and grit into your paint while you wash. Spray this through our awesome Snow Blow Cannon, to dramatically decrease the chance of getting any swirls or scratches when washing your car.
- Our Aussie pre-wash foam that's effective at removing sea spray, dust and other heavier contaminants
- Super thick and long lasting foam for an optimum dwell and cleaning time
- Very concentrated, with 40 washes per bottle. Mix to a 1:9 ratio -100mls of Snow Job in 900mls water. Or 50 mls in 950mls of water if you're more of a cheap bugger for 80 washes in the 2 litre bottle.
- With our technique we use just 500mls of the mixed foam solution per wash, or two washes in the 1 litre cannon bottle, giving 40 washes per this 2 litre bottle. This makes it a lot more cost effective than the imports.
- Safe and effective many surfaces including polished wheels, plastic trim, vinyl and alloy
- If your car has light dust or sea-spray, it can be used as a touch-less one step wash
- Really dirty cars will still need to be hand washed with the two bucket method after use
- New advanced ingredients helps rejuvenate and repair the protection and hydrophobicity of nano SiO2 protective coatings with repeated use
- pH neutral formula, so it's safe for regular use on quality waxes, sealants and paint protection coatings
- Does not use trisodium nitrilotriacetate (NTA), a potential carcinogenic foaming agent that can also create blindness - as used in other snow foams
- No salt in this formula and it's biodegradable as well
- All Australian made and developed formula
- For best results, Snow Job needs to be used with a quality pressure washer and our Snow Blow Cannon. Watch our instructional video in the "How To Use" tab above.
- Available in 2 litre (#BOSNOW2L), 5 litre (#BOSNOW5L), 20 Litre (#BOSNOW20L) sizes.
Works as advertisedBy: Jonathan Anderson on 3 May 2018Follow the mixing instructions, wash in the shade, you'll be so impressed you'll be looking for things to wash. I'm using a smidgen less than 50ml in 450ml and that's probably enough for two cars but I get carried away and re-dose the car, because I can. It lasts so long and works really well.
AmazingBy: Brian Ritchie on 27 February 2018After using many name brand products for many years to wash my pride and joy I honestly baulked at the pricing of Bowdens own products. When my detailer told me to make the switch after hearing of my complaints about the current appearance of my ride, I now wonder why I didn't switch over earlier. The beading is back bigger than ever. The car feels cleaner. And it's easier to see out of in the rain. Plus when you sit down and work out how much product you actually use per wash, it isn't as expensive as first thought. You use metered amounts so you can calculate how many washes you get. When you wash your car each an every week, you need a high quality product. And when people comment on the finish you know you must be doing something right. 1000% recommend Bowdens Own!
Snow BlindBy: Ben on 26 February 2018Once you've tried Bowden's Own Snow Job you'll be snow blind, because you won't be able to look at another "snow foam" product again. Bowden's Own Snow Job is a must have pre-wash product or even for just a quickie wash if it's just a bit dusty. My Pajero gets real dirty, real muddy and dusty, Bowden's Own Snow Job is great a loosening up the grime to help me achieve a scratch free wash. Also don't tell anyone, but it's hella satisfying to foam up the car then wash it off ;)
Greatest Pre WashBy: Deanna on 26 February 2018With a 1:9 ratio you get a serious amount of wash’s out of one 2L bottle. Supper thick foam which removes dirt and girt with out any swirls. And the sweet apple smell is the cherry on the cake
Great Product!By: Travis Monish on 26 February 2018Best snowfoam to date :)