We are now bringing snow to all parts of Australia with this effective, deep cleaning pre-wash foam that we call Snow Job. It has been created for regular use on all modern cars with sensitive paint finishes. The thick and long lasting foam blankets the car, to loosen and dissolve heavier contaminants and grit from the painted surface, so you're no longer grinding this dirt and grit into your paint while you wash. Spray this through our awesome Snow Blow Cannon, to dramatically decrease the chance of getting any swirls or scratches when washing your car.
- Our new pre-wash foam that is effective at removing bonded heavier contaminants
- Super thick and long lasting foam for optimum dwell and cleaning time
- Safe and effective many surfaces including polished wheels, plastic trim, vinyl and alloy
- If your car has light dust or sea-spray, it can be used as a touch-less one step wash
- Really dirty cars will still need to be hand washed with the two bucket method after use
- New advanced ingredients helps rejuvenate and repair the protection and hydrophobicity of nano SiO2 protective coatings with repeated use
- Very concentrated, mix to a 1:9 ratio -100mls in 900mls water, to give you 20 washes. Or 50 mls in 950mls of water if you're more of a cheap bugger for 40 washes in the 2 litre bottle.
- pH neutral formula, so it's safe for regular use on quality waxes, sealants and paint protection coatings
- Does not use trisodium nitrilotriacetate (NTA), a potential carcinogenic foaming agent that can also create blindness - as used in other snow foams
- No salt in this formula and it's biodegradable as well
- Snow Job needs to be used with a good pressure washer and our Snow Blow Cannon. Watch our instructional video in the "How To Use" tab above.
- Available in 2 litre (#BOSNOW), 5 litre (#BOSNOW5L), 20 Litre (#BOSNOW20L) sizes.
Snow Joke, its the best foam out there!By: Chris on 3 September 2017What an amazing product! Love being able to give my car a foamy pre-soak in the driveway before a good wash. Or even better, if its only slightly dirty, quite often I can get away with just a Snow Job and no washing required! The Snow Job and Snow Cannon go hand in hand with creating a thick, effective pre-wash, and it covers a heap of car! Ive got full sized vehicles (Falcons), and normally get two washes from each mixture of Snow Job - which is handy as I have to use two caps worth of mixture due to my lower pressure pressure washer, but even still my first bottle of Snow Job is well on the way to lasting a year of near weekly washes.
Let it snow !By: Cassandra Hindwood on 29 August 2017Mr Dan I have to take my hat off with this ingenious little bit of kit , if you're like me and your constantly worried about micro scratches destroying your pride and joys clear coat this little number stops it dead in it's tracks, follow the mixing instructions , and You have bought the cannon ( you need that lol ) and bam , white frothy snow is soon covering your ride , then sit back and let it do it's thang, hose off then follow up your 2 bucket wash , or if Holly is a tad dusty I go straight into drying her as I completely trust Bowden's chemist's in giving me a product that actually does what it's meant to do , and I have a very clean car at the end of it , if you love your car and want too care for it the right way get yourself a bottle of Bowden's own Snow Job you won't be disappointed.
A+By: Rob Thomas on 2 April 2017Great product works fantastically on the work car
More Snow Than The Antarctic2 April 2017This is seriously the best snow foaming product on the market. Used in conjunction with a decent high pressure washer such as the Karcher K4 and the Snow Blow Cannon, the results are unbeatable. The foam hangs on the car for ages which is what you want it to do.
Snow job convertBy: Tony Ledger on 2 April 2017Wow. What can I say. Saw this product used a few times and was so blown away by the results that I purchased a pressure cleaner, cannon and snow job. One of the best investments I've made for looking after my pride and joy. Not only does it do an amazing job it's great fun. Also makes life easier for me given I have a back injury. Love the products and the fact they are made by an Aussie family business. Highly recommend this gear. Get some in your arsenal