The bugger of Australian road trips is the bug splatter. Normal washing is not always enough to remove the carnage from your car, especially when you are unlucky enough to cop an attack from a huge swarm! But you can now simply remove them with this great new cloth, quick, safe and easy, while washing your car.
- Fast, easy and safe cleaning of annoying bug residue
- Removes bugs before they can damage your paint
- Safe to use on all paint and plastic surfaces
- Strong textured diamond weave for some serious cleaning power
- Non scratching microfibre with soft and durable micro-soft edges
- Machine washable and reusable for the years of road trips ahead
- Use to best effect with our great new Bugger Off bug removal spray
Works great.21 June 2017I must comment the 'Bugger Off' spray and the 'De Bugger Cloth' work great. These bugs had dried over night and with a quick spray and letting it sit for a few seconds and with a wipe the bugs were gone. Other stuff I used before even with washing the car before-hand didn't do as good as job as yours. Works equally good on the windscreen as well. Shane D. - Adelaide, SA.
Amazed at the results21 June 2017I finally tried out your “Bugger Off” bug cleaning spray with “The Debugger” cleaning cloth and was amazed at the results. The bugs just wiped off, no scrubbing, so quick and easy. I€™ve tried other bug removers and never been happy, but thes...