We use around 80 to 100 cloths and pads for detailing our own cars each month, and needed a wash to deep clean and restore the microfibre material back to new. Our chemists created this to focus on removing remnants of the detailing chemicals that normal washing detergents cannot remove. You will be quite amazed how well it works, especially on wax or cleanser application pads and removal cloths, removing all the residue so they will keep working like new for many years to come.
- Restores and keeps the softness, plushness and absorbency to your microfibre
- Created to specifically deep clean all microfibre cloths and applicators
- Gently dissolves wax, cleanser, polish and all other detailing chemicals
- Powerful enough to remove heavy dirt, oils, stains and typical car detailing grime
- No damaging fabric softeners or bleach
- Super concentrated, just 20 mls needed for a normal washing of around a dozen cloths
- Hospital grade anti bacterial formula, to keep cloths fresh
- Helps microfibre cloths last longer and perform better
- Versatile formula can be used for hand or machine washing
- Rinses clean, leaves no residues in the fibre like a traditional clothes washes does
- Lows suds formula compatible for top & front loading machines and new High Efficiency versions too
- Effective cleaner for foam buffing pads, sponges and microfibre chamois material
- Citrus based ingredients that are earth friendly and biodegradable
- 1 litre in size, with a measuring chamber so you don't waste any product
Amazing WashBy: Andrew Riordan on 29 June 2017Just bought some MF Wash the other day from Autobarn and absolutely amazed, works awesome like my BGS,Drop Bear, Applicator pads & big Softies are like New seriously! It'll actually save u money in the long run & keeps them so soft n fluffy you'll never end up with fine scratches. Love it smells great too!
Great wash21 June 2017Blown away on how good the Microfibre Wash is, removed all the build up of wax from the circle work pads and left all the other cloths soft, fluffy & clean. Michael D. - Brisbane, Qld.
Done the unthinkable.21 June 2017I was a little sceptical about this product as I've got some really soiled microfibre cloths which I've washed with all purpose cleaner. They haven't cleaned up as I'd hoped and I was ready to toss them. BUT!!! This product has done the unthinkable and restored my cloths. I should have done before and after shots as no one would believe what they looked like prior to using this microfibre wash! Scott H. - Brisbane, Qld.
Good detergent, GREAT container!By: Andrew on 10 April 2017As long as you use a detergent that doesn't have additives like fabric softener, thickeners, whiteners, extra fragrances, or other 'gimmicks' like that, it will work well with your microfibre cloths. Bowden's Microfibre Wash satisfies that criteria and so it does a great job, nothing fancy there. HOWEVER, the best thing about this detergent is actually the bottle it comes in - it has an INTEGRATED volume measuring device!! You never need to bother with measuring cups or 'capfuls' again, just fill to the mark and pour. Brilliant!
nothing else like itBy: Aaron WIlson on 2 April 2017Had always used the washing machine with no detergents in an attemot to clean my cloths without ruining them, and this weelkk gave this gear a go and cleaned a few loads followed by the reccomended tumble dry and am amazed at the results. Fresh, clean and fluffy again and awesomely economical.