The Square Bear was created for even cleaning and application of all Leather, Vinyl and Fabric products over uneven interior surfaces. With its low absorbency microfibre, more product goes onto the surface you’re cleaning, rather than being wasted in the applicator. The cushioning sponge fits your hand, giving you great control to where you need the product to go, ending any overlap issues when you have areas with different (say leather and microsuede)materials next to each other. Your life is unbearable without this effective applicator.
- Created for perfect product application of leather, vinyl and fabric car care products.
- Dense microfibre weave that is super effective at cleaning away interior specific grime.
- Saves your time, as you won’t have be cleaning up overspray everywhere.
- Low absorbency, so your product goes a long way, great for dashes, doors and seats!
- Soft density sponge, rolls over all uneven surfaces, and removes finger pressure points.
- Strong/ durable construction, yet safe on delicate interior surfaces.
- No outside stitching, safe for real delicate interior surfaces.
- Machine washable and reusable, will last for years when cared for right.
Use with our PLUSH DADDY interior cloth, with a low pile weave side that is bang-on for removing leather, fabric and vinyl cleaning products, leaving a perfect finish every time.
Square Bear Goodness.By: Manni on 17 April 2017This little product really makes cleaning the inside of the car so much easier,i was previously spraying the vinyl care onto a microfibre towel,,with this little beauty a little spray goes such a long way.
I love these things!By: Andrew on 10 April 2017I've tried a LOT of microfiber applicators over the years, but this one is the best for interior dressings I reckon. I was skeptical of the square shape initially, but ultimately the size and shape works well. The key difference for me is the softness and thickness of the Square Bear compared to other applicators - it just feels perfect in the hand, and the thicker body seems to hold and release just the right amount product. If you want a thin and light coat, just spray and apply as normal. If want a little more wetness (to get in a nook or textured surface for example), just load up the pad and press it gently on the surface when required - the product releases wonderfully from the soft spongey bits. Give these a go, you won't regret it
UnderratedBy: Robert on 4 April 2017These things are seriously awesome. Spray the product onto the bear and you get a perfect and even application of product. Fits nicely in your hand and makes cleaning things like leather seats and your car dash completely effortless and very quick to use.