What you need for an outta-sight clean. We developed this funky wash pad with some equally fussy enthusiasts and pro detailers, to give safe/ scratch free washing that’s easier than ever before. The Shagtastic uses a plush blend of deep pile microfibres to give a zen-like clean, safely removing the funk and grime particles from your paint, holding them deep in the material until rinsed out, helping prevent annoying swirl marks on your precious baby. No tripping, it will blow your mind..
- Groovy blend of funky fibres work together to give a blissful, safe wash experience
- Plush shag pile creates a deep & soft cleaning surface, to prevent grit and grime from swirling delicate paint
- Shag pile releases all the bad funk and grime particles when rinsed out
- The material is quite different, in fact it feels very grippy, which is how it has such crazy effective washing.
- Kinky and flexible design, for the many different contours and sensual curves of your car
- Gentle sponge heart to suck the wash in and create thick suds when squeezed out, for faster and safer washing
- New age lightweight design, to stop arm wash fatigue and create a mentally positive vibe
- Bright and colourful threads, so you can easily see any heavier funk and clean it out
- Find inner peace knowing these threads won’t get knotted or twisted up with age
- Fab alternative for those freaky Bohemians who use wash mitts with their hand on the outside
- Quality synthetic threads, won’t rot or fall apart, for years of weekend spiritual cleansing that car enthusiasts need
Really good ideaBy: Andrew on 10 April 2017As mentioned by Adam in his review, the best thing about the Shagtastic pad is that it's every bit as good as any of the 'thread-style' microfiber mitts, AND you don't have to take it off when releasing the dirt on your bucket's grit guard. Great idea Bowden's!
Game ChangerBy: Robert on 4 April 2017Being a sceptical person I didn't see how much better a wash pad could be over my old one. It was embarrassing how wrong I was. Used it with nanolicious and it foamed up like nothing I've used before. The size was perfect and made washing the car fun! The best part was I used probably half the wash I normally would since it was so sudsy. Could have washed 2 car with what I would normally use for one.
Shagtastic FantasticBy: John on 2 April 2017Just bought one today. Cant believe how easy it makes washing the car and holds a great amount of suds. Lovin it.
Great ProductBy: Adam on 2 April 2017Great product, love using it as I don't have to constantly take the thing off to rinse on my grit guard. Long microfiber strands make me feel good knowing that the dirt is being pulled away from my paint not dragged all over it.
Life ChangingBy: Barry on 2 April 2017Amazing, I really underestimated how good the Shagtastic wash pad would be... Just buy one you'll never look back.