What you need for an outta-sight clean. We developed this funky wash pad with some equally fussy enthusiasts and pro detailers, to give safe/ scratch free washing that’s easier than ever before. The Shagtastic uses a plush blend of deep pile microfibres to give a zen-like clean, safely removing the funk and grime particles from your paint, holding them deep in the material until rinsed out, helping prevent annoying swirl marks on your precious baby. No tripping, it will blow your mind..
- Groovy blend of funky fibres work together to give a blissful, safe wash experience
- Plush shag pile creates a deep & soft cleaning surface, to prevent grit and grime from swirling delicate paint
- Shag pile releases all the bad funk and grime particles when rinsed out
- The material is quite different, in fact it feels very grippy, which is how it has such crazy effective washing.
- Kinky and flexible design, for the many different contours and sensual curves of your car
- Gentle sponge heart to suck the wash in and create thick suds when squeezed out, for faster and safer washing
- New age lightweight design, to stop arm wash fatigue and create a mentally positive vibe
- Bright and colourful threads, so you can easily see any heavier funk and clean it out
- Find inner peace knowing these threads won’t get knotted or twisted up with age
- Fab alternative for those freaky Bohemians who use wash mitts with their hand on the outside
- Quality synthetic threads, won’t rot or fall apart, for years of weekend spiritual cleansing that car enthusiasts need
Best wash toolBy: Brendon on 27 February 2018The shagtastic wash pad is by far the best wash tool I have ever used. If teamed with the new wash/rinse buckets and the great barrier thingys you are in for a treat. Not only does it hold a lot of suds it speeds up the wash process a little and fits in your hand perfectly. It is also surprisingly flexible and can wash spots you wouldn't think is possible. Shaggy releases the dirt very well for a safe wash. I would highly recommend all car enthusiasts get one as shaggy is so dam good!
Super sudsy :)By: Leesha on 26 February 2018I bought my shaggy about a month ago and so far I'm really happy with it. It holds heaps of water/suds which cuts down my time spent washing. It does get a little heavy at times, so I squeeze it out just slightly to help with this - but I am also pretty small so it wouldn't take much to weigh down my little arms. I also dropped it the other day and managed to catch it with about 5 little strands of 'shag' - winning! Haha :)
Shaggy is the best thingBy: Cassandra Hindwood on 29 August 2017I have found my favourite wash pad , and it's The shagtastic aka shaggy wash pad , it holds all the suds a girl could need , and the little shaggy bits allow for a super soft touch too your clear coat and traps those nasty little micro particles from doing any harm , and I always give it a good old rinse in Bowden's 2 bucket wash system before going back in for more suds , it's a win win and it's a breeze in clean up , I absolutely adore my shaggy and you will too when you click on the add to my basket button.
ShagtasticBy: Neil on 30 July 2017What a great product! If you reading reviews to help make a decision, do your self a favour and buy one you won't be disappointed.
Really good ideaBy: Andrew on 10 April 2017As mentioned by Adam in his review, the best thing about the Shagtastic pad is that it's every bit as good as any of the 'thread-style' microfiber mitts, AND you don't have to take it off when releasing the dirt on your bucket's grit guard. Great idea Bowden's!