The Big Green Sucker
This cloth sucks - all the water from your car
Flat Rate - $9.99 (ETA: 8 days)
All orders are packed and dispatched from our QLD warehouse. Depending on your location, please allow extra time for delivery to regional and remote areas.
The super luxurious drying towel for all car and microfibre lovers! Developed in close collaboration with some fussy professional detailers to be the fastest and most effective tool for drying. Its thick, soft and plush weave is the most absorbent microfibre we have ever found and is exceptional at minimising errant dirt and grit missed while washing, from scratching your car.
- Super absorbent microfibre towel that literally sucks water into its fibres, so you can dry in half the time.
- Ultra soft and thick fibres minimise any chance of dirt or grit micro-scratching your paint when drying.
- Super plush, makes it safer than any waffle weave or chamois type drying cloths.
- Uses micro-soft edges, with recessed stitching, so it won't inflict swirls or scratch delicate painted surfaces
- Bright green colour, to easily see dirt in the cloth, and not wipe it back into your paint.
- Nice big 40 x 70cm in size so you can dry more before having to wring it out.
- Awesome 1000 GSM in plushness (Current packaging incorrectly says 900GSM but it's a real 1000, believe us!)
- Holds 2 and half litres of water in its fibres, that's some serious sucking.
- Single layer quality towel, not two layers sewn together for artificial thickness.
- Machine washable and loves machine drying, so it will keep on sucking for many, many years to come.
cleaning tools completeBy: Stephen on 28 February 2018Bought the big green sucker from bowden's own website to complete my car care set, after much research into what i need i decided to go with this microfibre drying towel. Made quick easy work of drying my new BMW ready to be waxed.
It F***king Sucks!By: Josh Matthews on 26 February 2018This product sucks so much! Every time I use it I'm shocked by how much it sucks! It sucks more than my bathroom towels, it sucks more than my vacuum cleaner, it sucks more than a kid sucking juice through a straw! My family thinks it sucks, my friends think it sucks, the nice lady that lives down the street thinks it sucks. People have borrowed it and almost not given it back because it sucks so much. Really sucks! 5/5
Simply the Best26 February 2018The BGS is by far the best drying towel I’ve ever come across. There is absolutely no comparison when you try to compare it to ANY chamois available on today’s market. I can 100% guarantee that you’ll try it once and never look back.
BgsBy: Bob daley on 26 February 2018My god im so embarrassed to admit i have been using a chamois up until i found out about bowdens products. This thing has single handedly save me so much time and effort cleaning my car.
Lil’ suckerBy: Paul on 26 February 2018THIS THING IS AMAZING. this large microfibre cloth can pick up so much water. I washed my Dads and Mums car and this sucker picked up all the water without it even being wrung out or sun dried in between. This picks up a lot of water and doesn’t even drip so you know it holds the water not spreads it among the towel. So much easier that a chamois and quicker to! Would recommend this to someone who wants to dry their car or bike quickly with no hassle