The super luxurious drying towel for all car and microfibre lovers! Developed in close collaboration with some fussy professional detailers to be the fastest and most effective tool for drying. Its thick, soft and plush weave is the most absorbent microfibre we have ever found and is exceptional at minimising errant dirt and grit missed while washing, from scratching your car.
- Super absorbent microfibre towel that literally sucks water into its fibres, so you can dry in half the time.
- Ultra soft and thick fibres minimise any chance of dirt or grit micro-scratching your paint when drying.
- Super plush, makes it safer than any waffle weave or chamois type drying cloths.
- Uses micro-soft edges, with recessed stitching, so it won't inflict swirls or scratch delicate painted surfaces
- Bright green colour, to easily see dirt in the cloth, and not wipe it back into your paint.
- Nice big 40 x 70cm in size so you can dry more before having to wring it out.
- Awesome 1000 GSM in plushness (Current packaging incorrectly says 900GSM but it's a real 1000, believe us!)
- Holds 2 and half litres of water in its fibres, that's some serious sucking.
- Single layer quality towel, not two layers sewn together for artificial thickness.
- Machine washable and loves machine drying, so it will keep on sucking for many, many years to come.
Chamois?By: Samuel Walker-goldsmith on 7 June 2017After using this drying towel you will think about all those accumulative hours you have been using a chamois and how you wish you had this drying towel instead. The drying towel is amazing by itself at least halving the drying time of a chamois however, once sprayed with boss gloss as a drying aid BGS turns into a water sucking machine. Amazing product, +Boss gloss= in-explainable
Just What The Name Says and more!!!By: Lloyd on 19 April 2017I admit it. I was dubious going in. After all I said my Little Ripper Chamois does a great job at drying my car - all 5 of them. How could one cloth dry my car?I washed the car as normal and strarted drying with The Big Green Sucker and what can I say, astonished, surprised, more like blown away! Did it dry my car no but it dried 3/4 of it! By then I would have been on my 3rd or 4th chamois with more to go. AND the finish was unbelievable, smooth and shiny and oh so clean. I almost didn't do the coat of Boss Gloss - almost - but I can absolutely honestly say after using The Big Green Sucker I am sure of 2 thinngs, first my chamois days are over and gone, and 2 I need one more Big Green Sucker so I can finish my car properly! A Big Green Sucker yes please!
It really sucksBy: Adam on 2 April 2017Can dry my whole 4wd without even wringing it out. Quickest and easiest drying towel I have ever used and doesn't leave lint all over your glass either like some of the competitors similar products.
Love it, sheets water wellBy: Rohan on 2 April 2017Used this once and was not fussed, but then saw video using a bit of Boss Gloss or Fully Slick on the cloth before use. It is now my first cloth used to dry, sheets water like a blade, but without the scratch factor. Using this and the snow job I can give the car a quick go over in about 15-20 minutes.
Green Beast Of A TowelBy: Manni on 2 April 2017Having a Concours Tempest towel which to me was awesome, i had to try this and wow,its amazing.You can dry the whole car without having to wring it once.The best drying towel on the market,the name suits it perfectly.