We got absolutely sick of tyre shines that would fling themselves over our cars on every spirited country drive. So we made our own that won't. It leaves a better than new 'concours' show car natural finish and it even smells like jam doughnuts.
- New updated formula, so it goes on even easier and lasts longer
- It took us 7 years to develop what we think is a perfect tyre sheen
- Long lasting and water resistant formula resists multiple washings
- Will not wash off at the first sight of rain
- Gives the tyre a perfect, new and natural looking sheen
- Will not fling off the tyre onto your cars paint while driving
- Built-in cleaning formula saves you time and money
- Removes browning on tyres
- Quick drying and easy to use
- Contains specialised oils to help protect and preserve tyres
- Effective on genuine white wall tyres, just spray on and wipe them clean
- Will not affect any painted, chromed, polished or alloy wheels
- Get one of our Sacrificial Muffy applicators for free, just ask us!
PerfectionBy: Chris on 3 September 2017This is the best tyre shine I have ever used. Recently I purchased some new tyres, and specifically asked the store not to shine them. Since new, they have only ever had Tyre Sheen on them, and boy do they look great. The sheen lasts two weeks easily, and the well finished tyres set the car off great. I apply with a sacrificial muffy, and love that it doesn't give the extremely shiny, silicone loaded look that most spray on shines do. And it doesn't fling! No more specks of silicone over the car where cheaper versions have failed to adhere to the tyre!
One Classy little numberBy: Cassandra on 30 August 2017I have just spent a good few hours Detailing Miss Holly, and too finish off I use Bowden's Tyre sheen too dress her tyres , I squirt Tyre Sheen onto a sacrificial Muffy then wipe onto the tyre making sure I get into the raised writing , if I do get some on my rims it's so easy too clean up , it's not a high gloss product but that's fine by me as I detest glossy fake silicone tyre black , Bowden's Tyre Sheen is silicone free and won't damage but instead condition the rubber, but if you're wanting a high gloss just do a few coats and you'll have your high gloss wheels,also Tyre Sheen's longevity on your wheels is outstanding even though wet weather your tyres will still be looking good, I adore Tyre Sheen it's a must have if you want too have that professional look.
1st class products.21 June 2017I've used your Bug and Tar, Auto Body Gel, Tyre Sheen, Body Detail, Leather Love and Guard before and found them to be great products that do a 1st class job. Im rebuilding my 71 XY Van which I hope to have on the road soon. And as such id be more than happy to do some free advertising on it's display boards at any shows I take it to. I seriously, love the product range! - Col R. - Narangba, Qld.
Top quality.21 June 2017Top quality products! The Auto Body Gel wash is awesome and the Tyre Sheen looks and smells great! - Simon D - Mildura VIC.
Loving it all.21 June 2017Thank you for the great products, bought more stuff on the weekend and all my mates have started using it as well. - Mark C - Melbourne VIC.