We always thought wash and wax products were very gimmicky and not much chop, so we set our chemists off to make one that actually works. This is a more naturally formulated wash, that uses a modern blend of ingredients to give a great shine and added protection while you wash.
- Infused with real T1 grade carnauba wax, to give your paint a boost in both shine and protection.
- Custom formulated to care for modern clear coat paints.
- Unique additives were added to help keep rubber and plastic trims like new.
- Deep cleaning detergents that quickly loosen bonded dirt and grit.
- Super lubricating to minimise swirl marks occurring while washing.
- pH neutral, so it wont strip any quality waxes, sealants or protective coatings from your paint.
- High sudsing to suspend the dirt and grime away from the paint.
- Rinses off residue free, with no streaking or water spots.
- Silicone and salt free as well, because we love cars!
- Built in anti-rust additives and UV protection for Aussie conditions.
- Great value and easy to measure, with just 1 capful needed per wash.
- Non drip cap, so it you won't get product down the side of the bottle. (OCD people like us will love it).
- Like all our bottled products, it's proudly developed and made in Australia.
- Exclusive to Supercheap Auto stores.
AmazingBy: David H on 5 December 2016Very slick cleaning with a waxed like finish..... Best car wash shampoo i've used and I've tried many brands. Excellent value too, just like all Bowdens products.
Another great wash WITH wax!By: Ash S. on 16 November 2016Saw this stuff on the shelves a week or so back and HAD to look into it. Had the chance to open one before hand and it was brilliant! There are most that really do come close to what a wash and wax should be, but Bowden's does take the cake for that wow factor. Pouring one cap out, you can see the mixture not to be runny like most popular choices, but almost sludge-like. Great on metallic paints, and it's still going great after the second week of no washing and cleaning! Usually I'm not this lazy, but it's great to know that products from Bowden's lasts a long time.