For years we have been looking for great quality wheel brushes, but every single type we tried never met our expectations in the quality or how good/safe they were to use. Then we came upon the Wheel Woolies, which at first look seemed like the worlds most expensive toilet brush set, but upon using them we were converted. Now many years on, we use them almost daily and still have not broken any of them. The brush set is for fanatics who are happy to pay for great quality!
- The ultimate brush set for delicate and expensive wheels
- Made from super absorbent, soft, wool-like microfibre that won't scratch and is long lasting
- Won't cover you in splatter like bristle wheel brushes do - we love this!!
- Not affected by our chemicals - perfect to us with our Wheely Clean or Orange Agent cleaners
- No metal, so you will never damage or scratch your wheels
- 5 Brush set, ideal for epic and safe cleaning around all types of wheels
- Big Fluffy - Long handled for easy cleaning inside deep dish wheels
- Miss Pokey - Tweener sized, for more difficult areas that Big Fluffy cannot go
- Tight Spot - For places like between tighter spokes and calipers, where nothing else can fit
- Little Kinky - Not straight, loves to get in behind brake calipers and spokes
- Soft Details - Uses gentle horsehair for cleaning around your nuts
- You can use these brushes to clean hard to reach places like in engine bays, inner door jambs, even inside exhaust pipes!
- A concise instructional guide comes with them as well
- Yes we know they are expensive, but the quality is the best we have ever found
- Due to the price of them, you won't find these in all stores
You gotta get yourself a setBy: Cassandra Hindwood on 29 August 2017I had always wanted to know what the fuss was with these wheel woolies , so I bought Holly a set , they are really strange little things , I looked at them and I thought too myself that as soon as they hit water the woolly stuff will go limp and will bare the hard sick part in the middle, but I was pleasantly surprised, the material stayed firm and held it's shape , and the Insurance of not scratching Holly's clear coat on her rims is brilliant, the different styles and sizes allowed me too give Holly's wheels the first real clean since I bought her they got into every nook and cranny and her wheels , arches and exhaust have never been cleaner , and clean up is a breeze, I run a firm stream of water onto them and give them a good old swing to get as much water out before I store them for next use , I highly recommend wheel woolies to be apart of your cleaning tools, they're worth every penny.
Must for wheelsBy: Adam on 2 April 2017These get into all the tight areas front to back. No more clean outside of your wheels while the inside looks like filth, there are enough brushes here to clear the tightest of fitment and remove all the bedded in brake dust around your brake calipers. Leaves those with black wheels scratch free.