Our original spray sealant that has become famous with car enthusiasts due to the beautiful slick feeling surface it leaves. It will both protect and enhance the gloss and shine on your 4 or 2 wheeled friend. It's fast to use and has become our 'go to product' for the many classic beasts we drive in our sheds; we absolutely love it. Going by the awesome reviews we get for it, a lot of others are as well!
- For the absolute slickest feeling finish, something true car enthusiasts love!
- Creates a protective, showroom high-gloss shine in one quick step.
- Good for all paint types, from modern clear coats, to older single stage paints.
- Easy to use polymer based protection, even after multiple washes.
- Nice hydrophobic formula, to help repel water and create some bead porn.
- Ideal for cleaning off light dust, road grime, and fingerprints.
- High lubricity to encapsulate dirt particles and help prevent scratches.
- Boosts and builds extra paint protection between waxing.
- Ideal to layer on top of quality carnauba waxes, increasing their shine, longevity and protection.
- Won't leave a chalky white residue, just a perfect finish on all hard surfaces.
- Safe for all paint types as well as glass, chrome and exterior hard plastic.
- Apply before a road trip, so bug strike marks are easy to remove.
- Fragrance matched to smell just like a fresh Bowen mango.
- Big arse sized 750ml, makes it great value for money.
- Works best with two Drop Bear towels, one for applying and a dry one one for removal.
- Aussie made and developed, as well as being a biodegradable and earth friendly formula.
Bowden's Own - Own!By: Philthy on 21 November 2019Being OCD with detailing, I have used many products, including excellent boutique brands. However, lately I have been using Bowden's Own simply because they're Oz & the family business is situated in the same State as myself. Over the past 12 months, have bought 2 x 5l containers of Boss Gloss & Fully Slick & they are certainly on par (actually better) given our unique climate with the more notable brands. Bowden's are on top of their R&D & they persevere in making superlative products. I have no hesitation in continuing with them.
Fully Slick Way good stuffBy: Tom and his Renault Megane 265 on 10 February 2019This the forth LSP I've used and by far the best. My search is over for the best LSP. One of the LSPs I bought cost $70 per litre. Anyways the last week here in Adelaide the temerature got to 47c. As we know temps that high kill carnauba waxes. I know this is synthetic but a lot of synthetics can't cope with this sorta heat. After a week of low / high 40s, it rained, the rain beaded. At 60km driving speeds, the rain rolled off the windscreen. Sorry if I sound like an ad but f**** this stuff is shit hot.
My fave productBy: Jason Williams on 13 May 2018I use this everytime i wash my car. i use it on the paint, i use it on the windows to repel rain, on the wheel to repel dust. I also use it on my hair when i go out and i want to impress. And if i do impress i also use it in the bedroom. If you dont have this get it, get fully slick.
Fully Sick SlickBy: Sam Lees on 16 March 2018I have a habit of purchasing auto products and trying them only to be disappointed by the amount of work required to get a good result out of it. Polishes and waxes all need buffing to the point that makes your arms ache and I was getting sick of it. After trying some Fully Slick on my new Ranger I was stoked to find out how easy it was to apply and buff..and the results!?! Redunkulous! It's crazy how smooth, glassy and oily the paint feels, but without actually being oily...it's hard to explain. Awesome "Bead Porn" even after a couple of weeks in rain and dusty conditions, it makes washing so much easier. Even a quick hose off removes dust with the beading water. Awesome product, cannot recommend enough. Even converted some friends who hate washing cars! Goodonya Bowden's!
SatisfyingBy: Paul on 26 February 2018This craves my satisfaction of bead porn. This catches the water and leaves beads on the car body. Leaves a beautiful and slick shine on the car. Would recommend to anyone who looks for a nice and slick shine