We know your leather needs our love. It took us a couple of years to create and perfect this great leather cleaner/conditioner. It's made to specifically look after all modern polyurethane, top coated leather. If your car is made after 1984, it will have this leather. Use it and see the difference great car care can make.
- Your leather needs our love!
- Gently cleans and conditions leather in one quick step.
- Made for automotive polyurethane coated leather, compatible with 98% of modern vehicles.
- pH neutral formula keeps your leather like new.
- Biodegradable and non toxic. Safe for the cars occupants.
- Non-greasy, non-slip and good on steering wheels.
- Water based formulation. Crucial to allow automotive leather to breathe and re-hydrate.
- Anti-microbial additives inhibit bacteria, mould & mildew.
- Restores leather aroma and natural satin lustre.
- UV protectants help prevent colour fading & aging effects.
- No solvents to affect colour dye or harm the leather surface.
- No silicone to seal and dry the leather out.
- Unique ingredients which reduce interior window haze.
- Also really good on your household lounge!
Fantastic!By: Erich on 27 January 2020Discovered this after getting sick of greasy leather products. Had a few questions about the application and Brett was more than helpful. Currently using both Leather Love and Leather Guard on my 2017 Mustang and my wife's 2019 Mazda CX-5 with WHITE leather interior. So far I'm super impressed! Not greasy, not overly scented and easy to apply. The white leather in my wife's car still looks new and my Mustang leather looks and feels better than it did when it was delivered. Thanks to Brett and the Bowden's team for the great customer service and an incredible product!
For The Love of LeatherBy: Ben on 26 February 2018I really love my leather. I love the the smell, I love the feel, I love the look. So it's only natural that I want to treat my leather with the love it deserves. Leather Love really lives up to it's name. It refreshes, revitalises and helps retain all of the qualities I really love about leather. Best of all I get to massage it into the upholstery with The Square Bear. It's almost sensual... don't tell me wife!
AwesomeBy: Danijel on 26 February 2018Leaves the leather feeling soft and conditioned but not greasy and oily like many of the competitors products.
Unbelievable resultsBy: Stephen on 2 January 2018We have a white leather lounge (3 seater plus 2 x single recliners) that we bought about 3 years ago. We also purchased a leather care kit at the same time. Being white I wasn’t long before it needed cleaning but we soon realised that the cleaning product was useless. So over the years it just got marked and dirty. We once paid about $300 to get it professionally cleaned but even that did nothing. Recently I was recommended the Bowdens products by a car detailer. I bought the leather love today and followed the instructions and was gobsmacked to see the lounge come up almost as good as new. Man I wish I had this product from the get go. I am stil amazed how good it is.
Leather Love is AmazingBy: Kate on 7 July 2017I recycle all types of leather from motorcycle riding jackets, dress jackets, pants, couches and even car seats. I have found that Leather Love is amazing on all types of leather, particularly leather that has gone a bit hard. I have found it cleans even the most delicate leathers too. I always test it on a little piece first, but I have found that this product has been safe on any type of glossy finished leather that I have put it on. To see the types of leather I use it on, visit K8Created Leather on FB or Instagram.