Bowden's Own Big Detailing Day
Learn to detail like we do!
Learn the car care techniques from the guys who make and use it! Hosted by Bowden's Own car care founder Dan Bowden and his equally passionate team, these days are being planned after the multiple requests we have received for more in depth lessons on using our great car care products.
We'll get your detailing more efficient and show you how to get the best possible results, as well as teach you a few of our best professional tricks and tips as well. If you are new to our range, or have been using our gear for a long time, this day is a real tune up in our latest products and the simple techniques for using everything we have together as a complete car care system.
Topics covered on the day will include:
- Efficient and safe car washing and drying, to stop micro-swirls and scratches
- Easy wheel and tyre cleaning
- Clay towels and bars
- Paint preparation and cleansing
- Waxes, sealants and other forms of paint protection
- How to make your wax coat last one year!
- Techniques for light cleaning classic cars without water
- Smear free glass cleaning
- Interior Vinyl, Alcantara/ Microsuede and leather care
- Microfibre cleaning and care
These are a relaxed, friendly event that we've already hosted with some local car clubs and the response from them has been awesome, so we look forward to doing more at our newly opened HQ in Warana, Qld.
This day is FREE for anyone who has purchased one of our big car care kits in recent years.
If you are yet to get one of our kits, it's only $25.00 a head to attend.
Includes an Aussie breakfast and some of our famous racing car lollies for lunch. :)
These 1/2 day events will be held every few months at our new HQ in Warana. (Sunshine Coast)
Runs of a Saturday and starts at 9am, running for around 3 to 4 hours.
Our dates for these days are as follows:
Saturday the 20th of May (It's just about full)
Saturday the 29th of July
We like smaller work groups for these days, so there are very limited places.