Bowden's Own Big Detailing Day
Come share our passion for detailing! Learn the car care techniques from the guys who make and use it! Hosted by Bowden's Own car care founder Dan Bowden and his equally passionate team, these are for more in depth lessons on using our Aussie car care.
Learn the car care techniques from the guys who make and use it! Hosted by Bowden's Own car care founder Dan Bowden and his equally passionate team, these days began after we received multiple requests from fellow enthusiasts for more in depth lessons on using our Aussie car care products.
Our next Detailing Day and HQ Tour is TBA in the first half of 2024, please fill out the form at the bottom of this page to register your interest.
We'll get your detailing more efficient and show you how to get the best possible results, as well as teach you a few of our best professional tricks and tips as well. If you are new to our range, or have been using our gear for a long time, this day is a real tune up in our latest products and the simple techniques for using everything we have together as a complete car care system.
- Efficient and safe car washing and drying, to stop micro-swirls and scratches
- Easy wheel and tyre cleaning
- Decontamination and paint preparation
- Waxes, sealants and other products to get the best shine and protection
- Easiest ways to maintain your wax coat so it lasts
- Techniques for light cleaning of garaged classic cars without running water
- Smear free glass cleaning
- Interior Vinyl, Alcantara/ Microsuede and leather care
- Deeper cleaning and protection of fabrics in your car.
- Microfibre cleaning and care
These are a relaxed, friendly event that are made for enthusiasts who have a basic knowledge of car care and wish to learn a lot more. The feedback we've had from those who have attended them the last few years has been great as well.
This day is FREE for anyone who has purchased one of our big car care kits in recent years.
If you are yet to get one of our kits, it's only $25.00 a head to attend.
Includes an Aussie breakfast and some of our famous racing car lollies for lunch. :)
These 1/2 day events are held a few times a year at our new HQ in Warana. (Sunshine Coast, Qld)
We run them on a Saturday, starting at 7.00am for a nice breakfast and the detailing starts at 7:30am, running for around 3 to 4 hours.
We like smaller work groups for these days, so there are very limited places.