Bowden's Own Big Detailing Day
Date Posted:30 October 2019
Come share our passion for detailing!
Learn the car care techniques from the guys who make and use it! Hosted by Bowden's Own car care founder Dan Bowden and his equally passionate team, these days began after we received multiple requests from fellow enthusiasts for more in depth lessons on using our Aussie car care products.
We'll get your detailing more efficient and show you how to get the best possible results, as well as teach you a few of our best professional tricks and tips as well. If you are new to our range, or have been using our gear for a long time, this day is a real tune up in our latest products and the simple techniques for using everything we have together as a complete car care system.
Topics covered on the day will include:
- Efficient and safe car washing and drying, to stop micro-swirls and scratches
- Easy wheel and tyre cleaning
- Decontamination and paint preparation
- Waxes, sealants and other products to get the best shine and protection
- Easiest ways to maintain your wax coat so it lasts
- Techniques for light cleaning of garaged classic cars without water
- Smear free glass cleaning
- Interior Vinyl, Alcantara/ Microsuede and leather care
- Deeper cleaning and protection of fabrics in your car.
- Microfibre cleaning and care
These are a relaxed, friendly event that are made for enthusiasts who have a basic knowledge of car care and wish to learn a lot more. The feedback we've had from those who have attended them the last few years has been great as well.
This day is FREE for anyone who has purchased one of our big car care kits in recent years.
If you are yet to get one of our kits, it's only $25.00 a head to attend.
Includes an Aussie breakfast and some of our famous racing car lollies for lunch. :)
These 1/2 day events are held a few times a year at our HQ in Warana. (Sunshine Coast)
We run them of a Saturday, starting at 8.30am for breakfast and the detailing starts at 9am, running for around 3 to 4 hours.
We recognise the growing situation from the COVID-19 virus and have accordingly now postponed our next Detailing Day. We will reassess the situation in late 2020 for a possible new date
We like smaller work groups for these days, so there are very limited places.