Snow Good - The Daniel Morcombe Foundation special edition snow foam
29 October 2021 Brett Hobbs
At Bowden's Own, we love being able to give back to the community that support us so greatly. That's why we've teamed up with the Daniel Morcombe foundation to create a special edition Daniel Morcombe snow foam - Snow Good.
The Daniel Morcombe Foundation would like to see a future where all children and young people are provided with education, protection, and support to be safe from abuse and risk of harm.
The Daniel Morcombe Foundation provides personal child safety education to children and young people at no cost, to prevent abuse and promote lifelong health and wellbeing. They support educators, parents, and carers through the provision of resources and education and directly support young victims of crime.
We find snow foaming so fun and satisfying, and now we've added an extra layer of goodness to the experience with our new Snow Good charity foams.
We're absolutely rapt to donate $10 from every bottle of Snow Good to support The Daniel Morcombe Foundation and all the amazing work they do in child safety education.
Snow Good is based on our epicly popular Yellow Snow special edition foam (with a sweet new fragrance), so not only are you going to get great results, you can feel Snow Good that you're helping a charity with every wash. Here are a few of the Snow Good features:
- A special edition formula for a touchless pre-wash of your vehicle, minimising the chance of any wash induced swirls and scratches in your paint.
- Creates a super thick and lasting foam, for optimum dwell time and cleaning when used with a pressure washer and foam cannon.
- Helps to loosen off any potentially scratching particles and grit from the paint surface.
- Safe for regular use on polished metal, alloy, plastic, rubber, vinyl, paint, gel coat, perspex and glass.
- pH neutral, so it won’t strip quality waxes, sealants and paint protection/ professional ceramic coatings.
- Fast rinsing formula, for instant beading when pressure rinsed off Bead Machine, Happy Ending, Wet Dreams or professional ceramic coatings.
- Can be a one-step wash for sea-spray, salt build up, light dust on the car, boat, jetski and bike.
- Very concentrated, with 20 washes per 1 litre bottle. Mix at 100mL of Snow Job in 900mL water (1:9 ratio). Or if you're more of a cheap bugger, you can mix 50 mL in 950mL of water to get 40 washes out of the 1 litre bottle.
- Doesn’t use NTA, PFOS or PFOA foaming agents that are toxic for you and our Aussie marine life.
- Aussie made, salt-free and biodegradable formula.
- Snow Good needs to be used with a pressure washer and a suitable foam lance, like our Snow Blow Cannon.
- Shout out to our partners at QLM Label Makers for helping out with the labels for this project.
- For more info on the great work of The Daniel Morcombe Foundation, head to danielmorcombe.com.au/
Thank you for helping support this great Australian charity. You can only find Snow Good via our online store HERE - or by visiting our Galactic HQ in Warana, on the Sunshine Coast, Qld.