Tips and tricks
- After using the cannon, turn the adjustment knob all the way to the + side, and run for 10-20 seconds to flush out the internals with fresh water, which will help prevent blockages from occurring.
- A vice makes the disassembly a MUCH easier job.
- Make sure the plastic tube is connected to the cannon before use.
- Don’t use too much thread sealant/tape, as this can cause blockages in the cannon.
- Be careful not to damage the rubber O rings when disassembling, use your fingers to pinch them off and roll them down the shaft. Using a screwdriver can cause cuts or rips in the rubber.
If you have any questions on anything in this guide, please feel free to email our team using firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office from 9am till 4pm business days on 1800 351 308.