The Wash Pillow
Huge size for the ultimate in hand satisfaction
Flat Rate - $19.99 (ETA: 8 days)
All orders are packed and dispatched from our QLD warehouse. Depending on your location, please allow extra time for delivery to regional and remote areas.
We lusted after a big sized wash tool and as has been said for many years, bigger can be better. This big blue Wash Pillow has been created for the ultimate in satisfaction, for fanatics who like to do it by hand. Its great 3 yarn microfibre is a plush, deep pile blend that we've found to be the best material for super effective cleaning and to minimise the chance of ever creating swirls and micro scratches in your paint. You'll love these cool features:
- Plush and deep shag pile, to prevent grit and grime creating swirls and micro scratches in modern paint.
- Huge 25 x 25cm size gives a greater surface area for fast and super easy washing.
- Holds a mammoth amount of suds, so you can wash further than ever before.
- Ideal for the safe washing of larger sized 4x4's, vans, trucks, boats and caravans.
- New 3 yarn microfibre that's quality 70% polyester and 30% polyamide blend creates one of the most effective washing materials you'll ever use.
- Bright coloured, so you can easily spot any gunk in it and wash it out.
- Internal foam is stitched in, to locate and stop it folding over on itself inside the shaggy material.
- Light 2cm deep inner sponge holds and easily releases suds, reducing fatigue as you wash.
- Quality recessed stitching and build, for many years of washing joy that car enthusiasts all need.
The New Wash Pillow is a mustBy: Cassandra Hindwood on 30 May 2019A few years ago a new kid arrived and his name was shagtastic wash pad and for the fanatics we loving call him shaggy, but move over my beloved shaggy as a brand new love child has arrived at Bowden’s HQ and his name is The Wash Pillow , I have just used him on Miss Pumpkins weekly wash and holly bat man , the Wash Pillow’s sucking abilities is outstanding and the sud’s he hold is something you have to see for yourself, but the most impressive part is the Three yarn microfibre technology that has the ability to trap and hold all of those micro particles deep down in this amazing product, I could wash Pumpkin faster as the sud’s keep coming and coming, but it’s the confidence that you have got when you’re washing your pride and joy and that’s the protection the Three Yarn has trapping all of those micro particles that are the cause of the dreaded micro scratches, congratulations to Dan and the Team that stand behind you that make Bowden’s own the little Aussie battler we’ve all grown to love and adore and are completely confident in using all of your products on our pride and joy’s