We are always seeking to better the products we create with constant and ongoing formula revisions. Our Wheely Clean is one such example and this is now the 6th update since we first began formulating it 7 years ago. With the new formulas' greater focus on grime cleaning, this new Wheely Clean is epic for loosening that dirt and grime, so you can pressure wash the majority of it away with no scrubbing. This new formula is a full year of work by our chemists, to create a totally unique variant from 14 quality ingredients, all custom blended in our Queensland factory to be of a world class quality.
- No longer smells like arse, as well as allowing your nose hairs to grow back as well!
- More effective on brake dust, because this is why you want it
- Deeper cleaning of grime with a more sophisticated blend of degreasers and surfactants
- Longer working time, so you can relax a bit and take pics for Instagram when it goes purple #bowdensown
- Slower drying and more hydrophilic to spread and work better on dirty wheels
- Still ZERO acids, nor is it corrosive or caustic, just a nice and safe pH balanced formula
- Safe on all wheel types including clear coated, polished alloy, chromed, painted, steel, carbon, anodised, billet, magnesium, matte finish, and even plastic dipped/coated wheels too
- Epic for high performance and European cars with heavy brake dust issues
- Quick to use. Just spray on, wait a minute and quickly scrub, then hose off (pressure washer is strongly advised).
- Can be scrub free if you're cleaning heavy brake dust. Spray on and pressure wash off (watch our video)
- Cool chemical reaction breaks down brake dust and grime to a purple coloured water soluble complex, for easy washing off
- Proudly all Aussie made and developed formula, great work from a great team of Aussie chemists!
- Aussie 500ml or you can get 5 and 20 litre drums as well
Best buy of the year for me!By: Brendan Phillips on 9 August 2018I used the old version and liked it, but not the smell. Just bought and tried this new one today and it is amazing good for my M3's dust magnet wheels. The colour reaction was quite dramatic and it took all the dust and dirt off with just the pressure washer. I love this now, thank you.
Amazing new formula!By: Tom F. on 20 July 2018Have used the old formula wheely clean and it was ok, made a switch to gyeon iron which was pretty ok, but stinks like original wheely clean, then iron x ls that works great and not too bad in the smell, but ran out and thought I would try the new version wheely clean.. OMG.. Best smelling one yet and by far the best cleaning!! Worked better than anything else I have ever used. Well done Bowden's on creating a true world class product like this.