A non-abrasive paint care system is what we wanted all those years ago, as we got sick of the swirls and damage the polishes were creating to our beloved cars. The Paint Cleanse and Restore is the latest version of our original Auto Body Cleanser, and the biggest gun in our arsenal for deep cleaning and repairing paint, always bringing out a stunning deep shine, with no swirls! This product is a pure cleaner, so you need to finish it off with our protective Carnauba Body Wax or Lazy Wax after using it.
- Our more modern replacement for old school abrasive polishes.
- Helps restore the shine to dull paint finishes.
- Increases the depth, lustre and intensity of your paint.
- Cleans and prepares your paint for our carnauba waxes and sealants.
- New blue coloured pop top for no mess pouring and to match the blue edged Circle Work applicator pad and Big Softie cloth you use with it.
- No harsh abrasives, fillers or polishes, so it will not create swirl marks.
- Safely removes lighter oxidisation, blemishes and old waxes and filling products from your paint.
- Removes embedded dirt and contaminants from your paint without risk of damage.
- Provides a perfectly clean surface for our wax and other sealants to better bond to.
- Quick and easy to apply and remove.
- Safe for all paint finishes, including new European clear coats.
- Use after the Fine Clay Bar or Claying Rubber for the best possible finish.
- Smells like a nice, warm afternoon in the Queensland tropics.
Amazing & Worth every cent!By: Tuan on 12 December 2018We live in such a beautiful country and we can't escape what mother nature provides us. One of those beautiful things are bird droppings. I didn't realise a bird dropping on my car until 24 hours after it happened when I was planning to wash my car - After Rinse, Snow Foam, 2 Bucket Hand Wash, this is when I realised the bird dropping was etched into clear coat. After much Googling & research, I came across Bowden's article and followed each step. This product was my last resort before getting it professional done to be removed. O boy, am I bloody stoked and with a cheshire cat grin from ear to ear. It did take a bit of elbow grease but it's gone. This product does what it says it will do and it's really important to follow the instructions to get the best outcome. I've begun switching from Meguiars and now building up an arsenal of Bowdens products.
A great product to haveBy: ANGELO zinni on 18 September 2018This product is amazing on my paint and plastic chrome. The best part is makes plastic chrome look brand new without harsh scratches. I love it!
Simple method but highly effective!By: David on 26 February 2018My missus had left bird poop baking on the roof of our 1 week old car for over a day without informing me. After a gave her a spray i sprayed the poop and wiped it clean only to find that it had started to eat into my paintwork. 1 application of PCR and my paint looked and felt brand new again. I was so amazed with the high quality of the Bowdens Own range that I went out a bought most of their other products. Great job guys you have really done an exceptional job creating this Aussie made magic!
Great product!!By: Lorne on 22 November 2017This is a great product and removed stubborn suncreen marks from black paint ( have been trying other prodcuts for the last 12 mths with no success). Highly recommend this product.
Sloppy poms and SuncreenBy: Ian Langton on 16 October 2017I have just bought a black Mazda CX3 off my daughter and her partner. It has been sitting out in inner Sydney streets for 2 two years and his Boof Headed Pommy brother in law decided to lather himself with sunscreen and then proceeded to touch ever panel on the car. Exterior was a bit sad to say the least. The young fella in Supercheap recommended your product ( It was the green stuff in the round plastic bottle) and after a bit of elbow grease the whole car has taken on a gleam and the marks are all but gone. It also worked wonders on those yellow dots that are referred to as Bee Poop and also some bird poop blemishes. As the old adage goes. You get what you pay for and I am one very happy customer.