Flash Prep is a surface preparation spray to remove older waxes, silicones, fillers and oils from the surface, prior to applying last step products such as; modern waxes, sealants, trim restorers and even ceramic coatings. This step will improve your sealant's longevity on the surface. It uses a strong and effective formula that leaves zero residue and is safe for all surfaces including paint, plastics, headlights, glass, chrome and more.
- Creates a perfectly clean surface, critical before applying modern waxes, sealants, plastic trim restorers and ceramic coatings.
- Safely dissolves away silicones, polishing oils, fillers, hand prints, light grease, waxes, and older sealants.
- Helps our Bead Machine sealant and coming waxes to get a stronger bond and increase their longevity.
- Powerful pro grade formula, to work fast and easy, with no residue.
- Uses multiple types of alcohols to get a longer working time and better cleaning power.
- Lubricating formula, to help prevent micro scratches and marring.
- Anti-static to help attract less dust to the clean surface.
- Will not remove professionaly applied ceramic coatings.
- Ideal for paint, plastic trims, glass, alloy, chrome and more.
- Use this before both Bead Machine and Mr Black for the best possible results.
- This product cannot be shipped overseas.
The sweet sweet smell of cleanBy: Graham Nicholson on 6 July 2020Was about to lay down a fresh layer of a new product on my daughters VW Golf and wanted to make sure the surface was uncontaminated before I started. Following a wash and clay to remove some "baked on" contamination I used the Flash Prep to give it a final wipe down. Firstly I was impressed by the lubricity of the product, very little grabbing on the paint work so felt comfortable very few love marks would be left. Secondly the smell, a lot of preps smell like a heavy solvent or IPA mix but although the recommendations were to use in a well ventilated space it was a pleasant smelling product that flashed off beautifully. Thoroughly recommended, oh and thanks to Autobarn for having it on special and doing a contactless handover.