This fantastic super hydrophobic spray is the most protective product in our range. Apply it to a dry surface to get a awesome protection as well as a stunning shine. Also creates pretty damn awesome super hydrophobic water beading and sheeting.
- A durable synthetic sealant to protect, enhance and make your vehicle a lot easier to keep clean.
- Super hydrophobic finish, for sweet bead porn and water sheeting that can last for months.
- Leaves a stunning shine, with epic gloss and a remarkable smoothness to the paint.
- Hassle free and easy to use, with no streaking or smearing.
- For modern clear coat paints that are in good condition, for single stage and older paints use our Fully Slick or Lazy Wax.
- Water based formula that’s safe on paint, glass, chrome, headlights, plastic trims & more.
- Perfect to further boost shine and protection on ceramic coated surfaces and our coming waxes.
- Free of SiO2 or TiO2 nano particles, but still creates an awesome ‘ceramic’ like effect.
- Can be used alone, but it's awesome to use either the Wet Dreams or Happy Ending after-wash products to maintain a great level of protection over the long-term.
- Always use our Flash Prep on the surface before first applying Bead Machine.
- Apply it using 2 x Big Softie cloths for the best results.
- Proudly all Aussie made, with 2 years of intensive, real world development in our local conditions.
Better than the day she rolled out of the dealershBy: Lyle on 6 May 2020My 4 year old Wrangler was due for a clay and decontamination so the timing for this product couldn't have been better. I followed the process as per the videos and the results have been off the charts! My car has been exclusive Bowden's' since the day I got her so I have "oo'd and ahhhd" at almost everything in the range. It is hard to comprehend that the team could create a product that could beat the existing range but they have. The result is so epic! The time I saved makes me feel like I have been cheating. Now that the base coat is complete I see my washing time reducing significantly. As a fun little kicker this morning was a heavy dew and when I came out to head off to work the dew had beaded into little drops of perfection. I'm actually looking forward to rain! Well done team.