This fantastic super hydrophobic spray is the most protective product in our range. Apply it to a dry surface to get awesome protection as well as a stunning shine. It also creates pretty damn sweet super hydrophobic water beading and sheeting.
- A durable synthetic sealant to protect, enhance and make your vehicle a lot easier to keep clean.
- Super hydrophobic finish, for sweet bead porn and water sheeting that can last for months.
- Leaves a stunning shine, with epic gloss and a remarkable smoothness to the paint.
- Hassle free and easy to use, with no streaking or smearing.
- For modern clear coat paints that are in good condition, for single stage and older paints use our Fully Slick or Lazy Wax.
- Water based formula that’s safe on paint, glass, chrome, headlights, plastic trims & more.
- Perfect to further boost shine and protection on ceramic coated surfaces and our coming waxes.
- Free of SiO2 or TiO2 nano particles, but still creates an awesome ‘ceramic’ like effect.
- Can be used alone, but it's even better to use with either Wet Dreams or Happy Ending after-wash products to maintain a great level of protection over the long-term.
- Always use our Flash Prep on the surface before first applying Bead Machine.
- Apply it using 2 x Big Softie cloths for the best results.
- Proudly all Aussie made, with 2 years of intensive, real world development in our local conditions.
Bead Machine - Top Product!By: Mark on 15 July 2021I recently purchased a new Mazda CX3. I did a wash with Nanalious Wash, 3 way with a light clay bar then washed the car again. I then used Paint Cleanse and Retore followed by Prep for Bead Machine. Bead machine went on smooth and you could see and feel the brilliance of the paint finish. Clean, shiny and fully protected. Even though Bowdens says you don't need to I did a second coat the next morning. Absolutely incredible shine, finish and protection. Water just beads off and the brilliance of the shine is awesome. Used it on my wife's 3 year old Suzuki Swift and it came up like new. I will top it up with After Glow once a month and reapply it every six months. Amazing product and completely recommended.
Unbelievable ProductBy: Jhonald Cruz on 21 October 2020It is very easy to use and you can see the results straight away! It will definitely make your car looking brand new. Best sealant out there that works!
Bead Machine Bead MagicBy: Sid on 14 September 2020I have a Subaru Impreza Sports paint is pearl white it is 3 yrs with auto gold ceramic coating, using bead machine as a touch up after washing the car still passes as showroom condition and the bead machine only just puts that much more depth into the paints shine, also my wife drives the company car Forester XT. turbo last of the turbo for now and her colour is the same pearl white 2.5 years old normal paint no ceramic coatings. Using bead machine has now increased the paint glow to look similar to my car with the ceramic coating and some people have asked what i use to make it look so good and i tell them. Also i do use fully slick sometimes on my Impreza and it also fantastic shine and depth and the paint feels slippery like silk. Thank you Bowden's own.
Sensational is an understatementBy: David on 7 June 2020I used this sensational product on my daily driver and she has not looked this good ever. I followed the steps as per the website and boom super smooth paint, mega shine and the water literally runs off. Now to do the good car next weekend. Happy days.
Better than the day she rolled out of the dealershBy: Lyle on 6 May 2020My 4 year old Wrangler was due for a clay and decontamination so the timing for this product couldn't have been better. I followed the process as per the videos and the results have been off the charts! My car has been exclusive Bowden's' since the day I got her so I have "oo'd and ahhhd" at almost everything in the range. It is hard to comprehend that the team could create a product that could beat the existing range but they have. The result is so epic! The time I saved makes me feel like I have been cheating. Now that the base coat is complete I see my washing time reducing significantly. As a fun little kicker this morning was a heavy dew and when I came out to head off to work the dew had beaded into little drops of perfection. I'm actually looking forward to rain! Well done team.