The very first ever product that we created, after discovering that most car washes on the market contained salt! Its been a popular one thanks to its slipperiness that helps stop dirt from micro scratching your paint, and that now famous after wash glow it leaves on your car. Super concentrated as well, with close to double the amount of washes per bottle as the more watered down imports. Give it a go, we promise you'll love it.
- A rich and gentle wash, for those who want the best for their car
- Safe for frequent, yet effective washing on all paint finishes, including matte and satin paints
- Helps give paint a brilliant clean glow
- No sodium/ salt in this formula, a unique feature of this wash
- Made for Australia with rust inhibiting agents & UV protectants
- Good sudsing power, to help suspend dirt and grime away from the paint
- Does not leave streak marks, ideal for those who only wash in the direct sun
- pH neutral, will not strip your protective wax, paint protection sealants or coating
- Very lubricating and slippery for helping prevent swirls when you wash
- Helps to condition and extend the life of your wax coat
- Silicone free, so it's suitable for satin and matte finished surfaces, including vinyl wraps
- Phosphate free, biodegradable, gentle on your hands and the environment
- 21 full strength washes in a 500ml bottle, a lot more concentrated to make it great value
ABG - Always Bloody Good!!!By: Steve R on 26 February 2018Prior to trying this miracle liquid, Ive delved in products from the opposition. They all make bubbles and look the part, but Bowdens Auto Body Gel is the real deal. I found whilst washing that i did not have to apply much pressure as i would with other inferior products. Dirt, water stains, tyre shine splatters etc just come off so easily when using ABG. You only need to use the tiniest bit of product, and one bottle will last you ages... Affordable, but most importantly, it is safe to use on all paint types. Do yourself a favour, and give it a try now.
Sometimes Original Is BestBy: Chris on 3 September 2017Not my most common wash, I use usually reserve it for when I can't avoid washing in the sun as it can dry without leaving a single streak mark! While it may not be as dreamy as Nano or as slippery as Wax Wash, it definitely still gets the job done with ease, and always leaves that amazing Bowden's shine!
Auto Body Gel how good is this stuffBy: Neil on 30 July 2017Well what can I say, the best car wash I have ever used!!
I love your car wash21 June 2017It leaves no streaks or water marks, cleans well and you dont use as much per bucket as previous washes, well done Bowdens - V. Michaels - Noosa, Qld
Nothing comes close.21 June 2017The Auto Body Gel wash is amazing. I've used many other big names and nothing comes close. -Scruba H - Brisbane Qld.