Three Way is our Aussie made and developed solution for easy removal of embedded iron particles and other hard to remove contamination from your paint. We've been working on this one for the last year to use as a safe paint preparation product, that does three decontamination processes in one go. It saves you time and money and leaves you with beautiful smooth paint, so our final stage wax and sealant products can leave a greater shine and protect for longer.
- For the intensive removal of embedded ferrous iron and other hard to remove contaminants before paint cleansing, waxing and sealing.
- Powerful, fast reacting formula safely dissolves iron contaminants on your paint.
- Created to be super lubricating for use with our new Claying Rubber pad and Clay Towels.
- pH neutral formula uses unique paint safe cleaners to help remove old waxes and sealants.
- Thick liquid for slower drying and effective dwell time on your side panels.
- Hydrophilic formula spreads better over paint surfaces, saving you product.
- Safe on modern clear coat paint, matte paint, headlights, exterior trim, chrome, glass, rubber and doesn’t smell of pungent death.
- Does not affect or remove good quality paint protection coatings.
- Leaves a great clean surface, ready for easier paint cleansing, waxing & sealing.
- Made with biodegradable ingredients and earth friendly formula.
- All developed and made in Australia by our passionate team of detailers & chemists.
Fantastic productBy: Daniel Proeve on 6 April 2019I had embedded metal filings from hot angle grinding sparks landing on my paint, previously had spent hours just to do a small section with a claybar, using Three Way allowed me to remove the rest of the embedded filings with ease!