Three Way is our Aussie made and developed solution for easy removal of embedded iron particles and other hard to remove contamination from your paint. We've been working on this one for the last year to use as a safe paint preparation product, that does three decontamination processes in one go. It saves you time and money and leaves you with beautiful smooth paint, so our final stage wax and sealant products can leave a greater shine and protect for longer.
- For the intensive removal of embedded ferrous iron and other hard to remove contaminants before paint cleansing, waxing and sealing.
- Powerful, fast reacting formula safely dissolves iron contaminants on your paint.
- Created to be super lubricating for use with our Claying Rubber pad.
- pH neutral formula uses unique paint safe cleaners to help remove old waxes and sealants.
- Thick liquid for slower drying and effective dwell time on your side panels.
- Hydrophilic formula spreads better over paint surfaces, saving you product.
- Safe on modern clear coat paint, matte paint, headlights, exterior trim, chrome, glass, rubber and doesn’t smell of pungent death.
- Does not affect or remove good quality paint protection coatings.
- Leaves a great clean surface, ready for easier paint cleansing, waxing & sealing.
- Made with biodegradable ingredients and earth friendly formula.
- All developed and made in Australia by our passionate team of detailers & chemists.
Great product and easy to useBy: Heath on 30 January 2024I was pleasantly surprised to see how dirty my white Land Rover was even after washing It. After a minute or so all these little purple spots started to appear once the clay bar was used it was like new. This is one of the best paint cleaners I have ever used and it made the paint work feel so smooth
WOWBy: John Boulton on 20 September 2023Got a sample of 3 way from a detailer friend to clean my brake calipers & WOW
So easy to useBy: David on 16 September 2022I have been using this since it came out to decontaminate the paint as part of a claybar routine every 6-12 months. I do recommend wearing gloves, as this is rather smelly and tends to be pretty hard to get off your skin. I use it as the perfect lubricant for the claybar, followed by a wash and then protection with whatever final topping you want for your ride.
Excellent ProductBy: Ross Gibbs on 29 June 2020I've used Maguires and this product goes on much thicker meaning, less chance of drying out and dropping on the ground. Did the job well.
Fantastic productBy: Daniel Proeve on 6 April 2019I had embedded metal filings from hot angle grinding sparks landing on my paint, previously had spent hours just to do a small section with a claybar, using Three Way allowed me to remove the rest of the embedded filings with ease!