Our world first silicone free interior cleaner and protectant. Using it regularly will look after all your cars interior vinyl, artificial leather, plastic and rubber. This is a formula that we are very proud of, and we know you'll love using to care for your cars trim.
- Safe for long term use on all vinyl dashes and rubber trims.
- Non-slip, so it's ideal for steering wheels and floor mats.
- Its non-greasy, water based formulation does not attract dust.
- Enhances vinyls and plastics to a natural looking satin lustre.
- Unique low reflection finish to stop dangerous windscreen glare.
- UV protectants help to prevent colour fading & aging effects.
- Biodegradable and non toxic formula.
- Anti-microbial additives to help inhibit bacteria, mould and mildew.
- Does not affect colour dyes.
- NO oil or water based silicones. Plus it is also solvent free, meaning it will not dry out vinyl, plastic or rubber nor will it create cracking and fissures.
- Unique ingredients to help reduce annoying interior window haze.
- For exterior vinyl, rubber and plastic protection, have a look at our Vinyl Revival.
Armour-All - NO MORE!!By: Leesha on 26 February 2018I will never use armour all again - ever! Seriously, this stuff is so nice to use and it doesn't leave all the grease on my car. I love that it still provides the shine that I like but it's not smudgey and greasy. I use a square bear to apply and wipe away with a drop bear. Really quick and easy.
FinallyBy: Danijel on 26 February 2018Finally a product that doesn't leave the awful greasy shine and doesn't leave a sticky film causing it to attract more dust and dirt.
Converted and SupprisedBy: Richard on 26 February 2018ive been a long time user of another American product and thought it was as good as it gets. The downside to a lot of interior cleaning products is the greasy residue they leave in order to make things look shiny and clean. I don't like this, I prefer the factory look, clean, slight sheen and non greasy. The American product i was using delivered what i thought was as close to this as possible. One day when in my local Auto store the normal brand i bought was out of stock and i remembered all the great reviews the Bowdens products were getting on Facebook and alike. So i took the chance and bought the bowdens Vinyl Care, i was instantly amazed with the results. This really is a fantastic product, i was so impressed that i've slowly changed all my car care products over to Bowdens and like with the vinyl care im continually amazed at the quality of the product and the exceptional results. If you are thinking about trying Bowdens products, STOP, JUST DO IT! you wont regret it... Thank you Bowdens :)
Multiple show winner21 June 2017I used to use more expensive brands until I started using Bowdens now I won't use anything else.I use auto body gel to wash the car then when I'm at a show I give it a quick spray and wipe over with body detail when it needs a polish I use the auto body wax and do the interior with vinyl care which dosen't leave the trim greasy and dosen't attract dust.My car is a daily driver also 7x award winner and I don't even have a garage or carport to park it under.The car does anywhere from 600 to 800k's a week every week and while at work it parks in a dusty dirt yard where trucks are doing u turns to park. Click to see how Bowden's keeps my car looking. G.Stevenson, South Brisbane, Qld.
Best for our Buses!21 June 2017We swear by these great local Aussie made products, defiantly makes our daily detailing job way easier! - Deluxe Kombi Limo Service - Caloundra, Qld.