A uniquely pH neutral, ready to use all purpose cleaner. It's especially great for cleaning engine bays; being safe for all your polished metals and other delicate surfaces, but strong enough to clean up all the heavy dirt and grime. Also awesome for deep cleaning dirty car interiors, including vinyl and leather, vinyl hood linings & is perfect for use in shampoo extractor machines. Also wheels, tyres, plastic trims, undercarriages and perhaps the biggest users have been the bike guys, both motorised and people powered varieties.
- Our much needed safe and powerful all purpose cleaner.
- Ready to use formula.
- Effective, non corrosive, water based formula, with a citrus based cleaning agent that is biodegradable and eco friendly.
- pH neutral, which is unique as most all purpose cleansers are very alkaline and can affect delicate surfaces.
- For easy degreasing of engine bays, bikes, and other components.
- Rapidly dissolves oil, grease and heavy grime.
- Penetrates built up stubborn residue.
- Safe on paint, metal, alloy and most plastics.
- Easy to use - spray on, brush, then hose off while still wet.
- Gives a showroom clean finish with no white or greasy residue.
- Works well at cleaning wheels, tyres, inside guards, door jambs and under carriages.
- Great and safe cleaner for bikes, both pedal and motorised types.
- We find it perfect for cleaning down the engine after a big day at the races.
- Add 100ml of Orange Agent to 100mls of Snow Job and 800mls of water, for a wax strip wash when Snow Foaming.
- Great liquid for extractor vacuums and as a interior cleaner before using Vinyl Care or Leather Love.
- Read our guide on quick engine cleaning by clicking here
Amazing!!By: Sam on 10 April 2020Removed sunscreen stains from leather that have been there for over 3 years. Incredible!
This little bottle is a miracle of goodnessBy: Cassandra on 15 November 2018Orange agent is a extremely outstanding product, Bowden’s have developed a Tickty Boo product that isn’t just for your pride and joy, this little bottle of magic is unreal in the house ( please always do a test spot before continuing) the smell is the iconic Bowden’s sent , as everything smells yummy even the new wheely clean , I strongly suggest too save you $$$ is go for the 5Lt bottle because just one spray bottle won’t last you long as I found out in the middle of o job , Orange agent is the best cleaning product Bowden’s have , it’s used for your let’s all start again strip wash with conjunction of snow foam , ( Brett Hobbs has just recently Written a article about how to use orange agent + ratio’s of orange agent and water to clean your car mat’s , Orange agent is a very strong mix so a little goes a long way , but it does what it say’s on the bottle but even more , if you’re having trouble with fluffy bits left on your car after you’ve used a body Detailing spray using a microfibre cloth , before you put your freshly washed microfibres into the dryer using a chux spray a small amount of Orange agent onto it then wipe out your dryer, this definitely stops the fluffies appearing on your car, do your car , house , yourself a favour and buy yourself a bottle of Orange agent , it’s absolutely phenomenal In what it can do , once again thank you so much Bowden’s chemist’s , Dan as well as all the people who were the testers of this product before a label is even put on it and a huge big thank to the Bowden’s pit crew you are all amazing people xo
#1 cleaning productBy: Jessica on 27 February 2018Orange agent is a must have for everyone not just people with cars i originally brought it to clean my engine bay then i thought what else could i use it for so i took it into my home and cleaned my stove top and it came up amazing then i turned around and saw so many finger prints on my walls from the kids and 1 spray then a light wipe over and they were gone!!!!!! Theres not a sirface in my house that hasnt been touched by orange agent
Awesome product!By: Jonah Baillie on 26 February 2018Great for getting rid of that stubborn silicone. Strips off the nasty crap on your paint quicker than you can strip your wife on Valentine's Day. Best part is it's not limited to your car, can also be a great go to for heavy stains around the house. Overall it's an awesome product and I wouldn't touch anything else!
Great productBy: Big Eddie on 26 February 2018Orange Agent is a great cleaner for car & home. I bought & used 3 bottles quickly so I bought a 20L so that I could clean everything with it. It cleans everything really well. Couldn't do without it now.