Our best detailing spray for more in-depth cleaning. This is our original formula that has become much loved and appreciated by many fanatics, due to it being super fast and easy to use.
- For better cleaning power than our more protective detailing sprays.
- Low vapour point, to evaporate away fast and leave no smearing.
- Used to shift light grime from dirtier areas around the car, like in door jambs, engine bays, greasy hand prints, front grills, mould on interiors and more.
- Safely removes light contaminants such as greasy fingerprints, light grime, fresh tree sap, bird droppings and minor water spotting between washes.
- Leaves a clean and natural looking shine.
- Uses anti-static ingredients to help repel dust, makes it popular for bike lovers.
- Silicone free, safe for all paint types, glass, hard plastics and chrome.
- Ideal for all satin and matte finish surfaces, including vinyl wraps.
- This large 770ml bottle goes a long way and offers great value.
- Proudly Australian made and developed, as well as being biodegradable and earth friendly.
Multiple show winner21 June 2017I used to use more expensive brands until I started using Bowdens now I won't use anything else.I use auto body gel to wash the car then when I'm at a show I give it a quick spray and wipe over with body detail when it needs a polish I use the auto body wax and do the interior with vinyl care which dosen't leave the trim greasy and dosen't attract dust.My car is a daily driver also 7x award winner and I don't even have a garage or carport to park it under.The car does anywhere from 600 to 800k's a week every week and while at work it parks in a dusty dirt yard where trucks are doing u turns to park. Click to see how Bowden's keeps my car looking. G.Stevenson, South Brisbane, Qld.
Water free cleaning21 June 2017Long time user of bowdens own use it on my daily driver my vl walkinshaw has not had water touch it since the early 2000's I use bowdens own auto body detailer and clay bar as well as keeping it waxed would recommend bowdens own to any car enthusiasts that loves their cars. - A. Ball - Brisbane, Qld.
Product range is the best bang for your buck.21 June 2017I was quite sceptical about the Bowden products before I used them. Having a number of show worthy Fords I had been using more expensive brands until a certain brand of detailer would leave streeks and stain my paint.... It took 1 phone call to Dan Bowden who was more than willing to help and give advice! He didn't tell me I HAD to try his products but after an hour of receiving hints and tips on how to bath my pride and joy, and a no bullshit convo, I decided to give them a go. The whole Bowden product range is the best bang for buck product I have found on the market! If your still using other brands of cleaning products, your missing out! - J Pietzner - Mackay Qld.
Highly recommended21 June 2017I am along time car enthusiast with my husband and i owning various GT Falcons since the mid eighties and after using every car care product that has ever been on the market we now only use Bowden's Own especially the Body Detailer and the Tyre Sheen and have found them to be excellent products. We highly recommend these products and the others in the range to family, friends and fellow car enthusiasts who are very particular with how they care for their four wheeled family members. - E. Mcclymont, Gold Coast, Qld
Limo's love Body Detail.21 June 2017Customers always ask me about what I use, neither of our vintage limo's has been washed with water for about 5 years now, I just use the detailer before each job and polish with the Auto Body Cleanser and Wax twice a year. Great Australian products. - www.svlimos.net - Sunshine Coast, Qld.