THE LEGENDARY AUSTRALIAN FUR from one of the more vicious Australian native animals, the Drop Bear, Thylarctos Plummetus, strikes fear into any Australian who regularly ventures into the bush. This apex predator is renown for its tactic of ambushing prey from above, plummeting from as high as eight metres to make a surprise kill. With the wonders of modern science, we were able to reconstruct this animals majestic pelt in our labs, which can only be described as the most luxurious and beautiful material we have ever let touch our cars. Solving the issue for the fanatical car enthusiasts, who wanted a Drop Bear fur, but lacked the ability to hunt one for themselves.
- 100% genuine synthesised Drop Bear fur, renown as one of the finest pelts in the world.
- Ideal for the final wipe down/removal of quality waxes and cleaner residue.
- Gives perfect, smear free results with glass cleaners, spray waxes and detailing sprays.
- Drastically reduces the time it takes to get a perfect showroom finish on any painted surface.
- The softest, deepest weave that is super absorbent and beautiful to use.
- Micro-soft edges, will NOT scratch or create swirls, unlike silk or polyester lined and stitched cloths.
- Machine washable and durable. This cloth will last for years when cared for correctly.
- Highest quality, 960 GSM single pelt fur, with a 70/ 30 polyester to polyamide blend and a very generous 34 x 45cm in size.
Like Nothing Else on the MarketBy: Anthony on 10 May 2021Picked these up to use with the Lazy Wax and Fully slick on my new car. Oh my was I surprised at how good the quality of the cloths were. So soft and made the process so effortless and no scratches. Just amazing
Like Nothing Else on the MarketBy: Anthony on 9 May 2021These plush towels are something else. I first used one with Lazy Wax and then Fully Slick on my new car. It made the whole application so easy, smooth and fun. Legit the best polishing cloths I have ever used. Highly Recommended. (Make sure you wash them with the Micro Fibre wash solution, they come up great after it )
Drop bearBy: Courtney on 24 August 2020This cloth would have to be the best cloth I've ever had. Not only do I use it everywhere on my car, I use it in my home, I wipe my T.V down with it because its so soft. And a like all the names and descriptions of all there products. 5 stars from me
Lovvveee the dropbearBy: Freya Hogg on 26 February 2018Best cloth on the market! Soft and brings out the best shine on your paintwork. Specially love the instructions and how the cloth came about. Well worth a cuppa and read if you haven’t. I have four of these clothes! ❤️
WOWBy: Sharmane on 26 February 2018Just wow....love the lushness of this cloth. Feels like your car is really having a pampering.