THE LEGENDARY AUSTRALIAN FUR from one of the more vicious Australian native animals, the Drop Bear, Thylarctos Plummetus, strikes fear into any Australian who regularly ventures into the bush. This apex predator is renown for its tactic of ambushing prey from above, plummeting from as high as eight metres to make a surprise kill. With the wonders of modern science, we were able to reconstruct this animals majestic pelt in our labs, which can only be described as the most luxurious and beautiful material we have ever let touch our cars. Solving the issue for the fanatical car enthusiasts, who wanted a Drop Bear fur, but lacked the ability to hunt one for themselves.
- 100% genuine synthesised Drop Bear fur, renown as one of the finest pelts in the world.
- Ideal for the final wipe down/removal of quality waxes and cleaner residue.
- Gives perfect, smear free results with glass cleaners, spray waxes and detailing sprays.
- Drastically reduces the time it takes to get a perfect showroom finish on any painted surface.
- The softest, deepest weave that is super absorbent and beautiful to use.
- Micro-soft edges, will NOT scratch or create swirls, unlike silk or polyester lined and stitched cloths.
- Machine washable and durable. This cloth will last for years when cared for correctly.
- Highest quality, 960 GSM single pelt fur, with a 70/ 30 polyester to polyamide blend and a very generous 34 x 45cm in size.
Lovvveee the dropbearBy: Freya Hogg on 26 February 2018Best cloth on the market! Soft and brings out the best shine on your paintwork. Specially love the instructions and how the cloth came about. Well worth a cuppa and read if you haven’t. I have four of these clothes! ❤️
WOWBy: Sharmane on 26 February 2018Just wow....love the lushness of this cloth. Feels like your car is really having a pampering.
Sooooo soft and cuddly :)By: Leesha on 26 February 2018This is seriously the softest, most luxurious cloth ever. I use it to remove lazy wax, and also sometimes to remove vinyl care on this inside. I throw it in the wash with my other cloths and it's still super soft and cuddly. My husband almost never gets to use this one - I've claimed it lol.
Love this product!By: Thomas on 19 December 2017I love the drop bear
who thought something so evil could be so goodBy: Aaron WIlson on 2 April 2017Bowdens microfibre are in a league of their own, amazing plushh yet tough as the Animal this towel is derived from.