A couple of years ago we sat down with our chemists and began the wish list for a dream wash. This wash needed to be super lubricating, have amazing cleaning power, gentle on delicate modern paints and hands, be a true protective wash suitable for the Aussie environmental conditions and work with modern nano based paint protection coatings. It took a couple of years to get right, but what we created is one of the best and most unique washes on the planet.
- Our dream wash, created with the finest modern ingredients available.
- Adds polymer based protection, to protect from the Aussie suns UV rays.
- Restores a beautiful glossy shine to your car after each wash.
- Deep cleaning formula, the most effective we have ever made, that's still safe and gentle on all paint, plastic trims and rubbers.
- pH neutral, so it won't strip quality waxes, sealants, paint protection coatings, or your hands.
- Super thick and lubricating suds, that encapsulate dirt and grit to stop it from scratching.
- Uniquely maintains, rejuvenates and repairs hydrophobicity qualities on nanoparticle based SiO2, "ceramic", "glass", "quartz" and other protective coatings. Even bringing them back from the dead with a few washes.
- Hydrophilic ingredients means it sheets off faster for better rinsing, with no streaking or oily residues common in other "protective" washes.
- No salt or silicones are used in this formula and it has a healthy dose of anti rust additives, because we love cars.
- Super concentrated, just 25mls is needed for 10 litres of water. (21 washes in 500mls, 84 in the 2 litre bottle).
- It's a completely biodegradable and earth friendly formula.
- Proudly all Australian developed and made as well.
Nano GelBy: Courtney on 24 August 2020I've used just about every other car wash brand there is. I'll only use this Nano Gel from now on. The biggest seller with this for me is that I use it with the Muffy sponge, and all the bug and bird poo just seems to wipe off with no effort at all. 5 stars every day of the week. I'm currently building my Bowdens collection up now. cant wait to try the Carnauba Body Wax.
Nice and EasyBy: The Captain on 28 June 2020I brought my first Bowdens product and have not looked back since, i am amazed after about 20 plus years using another brand, that i gave this a try and will now only use Bowdens, the website is great for a guide on how to use this and other products. And it is Made in Australia, the most important is to keep the Made In Australia going forever. I hope Bowdens will listen to product users and keep developing new items also. Thumbs up!
Snow Blow this tooBy: Jonathan Anderson on 3 May 2018I use this through my Snow Blow Canon as well, I have a second bottle. After Snow Job is rinsed off, I foam Nano on, let is sit a couple of minutes, then hand wash, re-applying to the first side so it doesn't dry before I get to the back, then rinse the whole lot off. The cars definitely look better than before. I use it at a bit under the recommended dilution rate, and 500ml would do two cars, or one if you use it like I described above. Bargain.
Smooth as a baby's bumBy: Scott Knack on 27 February 2018When I used nanolicious wash I could not believe how easily the microfibre pad glided over the paint. This is a wonderful product.
2 bucket or snowBy: Matthew on 27 February 2018I can't believe the result on both my cars one of them 15 years old the continued maintenance after using nanolicious is now so easy, feeling lazy then 1 cap full in the snow canon or tge same in the wash bucket apply let slowly drip for 3 to 5 minutes then wash off finish with lazy wax and after glow and even 15 year old paint comes up slick. Thanks Bowdens.