The Big Green Sucker
This cloth sucks - all the water from your car
Flat Rate - $19.99 (ETA: 8 days)
All orders are packed and dispatched from our QLD warehouse. Depending on your location, please allow extra time for delivery to regional and remote areas.
The super luxurious drying towel for all car and microfibre lovers! Developed in close collaboration with some fussy professional detailers to be the fastest and most effective tool for drying. Its thick, soft and plush weave is the most absorbent microfibre we have ever found and is exceptional at minimising errant dirt and grit missed while washing, from scratching your car.
- Super absorbent microfibre towel that literally sucks water into its fibres, so you can dry in half the time.
- Ultra soft and thick fibres minimise any chance of dirt or grit micro-scratching your paint when drying.
- Super plush, makes it safer than any waffle weave or chamois type drying cloths.
- Uses micro-soft edges, with recessed stitching, so it won't inflict swirls or scratch delicate painted surfaces
- Bright green colour, to easily see dirt in the cloth, and not wipe it back into your paint.
- Nice big 40 x 70cm in size so you can dry more before having to wring it out.
- Awesome 1000 GSM in plushness (Current packaging incorrectly says 900GSM but it's a real 1000, believe us!)
- Holds 2 and half litres of water in its fibres, that's some serious sucking.
- Single layer quality towel, not two layers sewn together for artificial thickness.
- Machine washable and loves machine drying, so it will keep on sucking for many, many years to come.
Lives up to its nameBy: Andrew on 30 June 2019Best drying abilities out of anything I have used. Only wish it came in an even bigger size, if you have a large car, you'll want a couple. Will be back for a few more soon.
Great productBy: Ivan on 16 March 2019Bought it today at Repco and based on the first use it’s amazing product for drying a car after wash. I have used different products before, but nothing worked that well - managed to dry BMW X3 in a few mins and it looks great now. I’m only hoping that it will last long time as per product claim - with that hope in mind I’m giving it 5/5.
This is the real deal.By: Nick on 30 December 2018The Green Sucker is the real deal. It does a better job than any chamois i've ever used. I was reluctant to buy because of the price, but now that i have it, i think it's awesome. High quality and it does what it says it does. Well done.
Best drying towel everBy: Theblackskoda on 4 December 2018This is hands down the best drying towel I've ever used. It will do my entire Skoda without a problem and would probably do a second car if I had one, without needing to be wrung out. The only downside is that it takes a while to dry out unless it's hot and dry!
Best drying towel everBy: Roy Sage on 19 October 2018I have to admit I was a bit skeptical when I bought this towel as so many detailing manufacturers make outrageous claims about their products. However my fears have been allayed. I have an FG G6E a large car that's my pride and joy. Even with water beading on the clear coat it's no problem at all for this towel. I only have to wring it out after I've taken the beading water off the boot, turret and bonnet. A leather chamois would require squeezing out the water just laying it on a wet surface. The absorption of this towel has to be seen to be believed. Well I'm converted and to think I bought two because with a large car I didn't think one would do the job, but it does.