We love Carnauba wax for the lovely warm glow and extra depth it creates, something no synthetic product has ever been able to match. So while our chemists were creating the protective synthetic Fully Slick spray, we also had them working on this naturally based spray wax. If you're after a genuine spray wax, you cannot go past this quality product.
- The fastest and easiest way to wax your car.
- Uses the highest grade T1 Brazilian Carnauba wax, to give a beautiful warm glow on paint.
- This formula is a thicker liquid, very different to other "spray waxes" that contain virtually no wax.
- Formulated with optical enhancers to create stunning depth and vibrancy.
- Works beautifully on darker colours, especially good for those masochists among us with black cars.
- Smear free formula, another popular thing on darker paint.
- Safely cleans away light dust, grime and fingerprints.
- High lubricity to encapsulate fine dirt particles and help reduce micro scratches.
- Leaves a silky smooth finish with no white residue on plastic or rubber trim.
- Protects paint from the harsh Aussie climates UV rays.
- Can be used to boost and maintain your current wax, or as a stand alone final step product.
- Safe for modern clear coated paints, as well as older single stage paint.
- Won't strip other waxes or sealants, so can be layered to help build extra protection.
- The large 770mL bottle goes a long way and is great value.
- Can be used to seal and enhance chrome parts as well.
- Biodegradable and earth friendly, for people who care as much for their cars as they do the environment.
Best Ever !By: Craig F on 23 April 2020I have used many wax’s over the years, and on dark cars I always hated the smears and white residue on trim, well this wax has luxurious lustre and shine, I get many comments, so easy to use and no smears and all good with trim, every six months and it is just wow !
It's just too easyBy: Matthew on 27 February 2018Wow this is just so easy to use and once layered a few times gives a beautiful deep shine. I am in awe of this awesome product and the fantastic results I get every time, thanks Bowdens.
Amazing depthBy: Glenn Hartley on 27 February 2018Lazy wax is absolutely incredible! The way it leaves a beautiful deep glossy finish to the paint is absolutely undeniable. It’s so quick and easy to use. Just ensure you use a drop bear
Smells better than my missus (that's pretty hard tBy: Jonah Baillie on 26 February 2018Awesome and easy to use wax. Pretty new to detailing my car and it's safe to say this is very straightforward, easy to use, and harder than waking up on a Monday to stuff up. Leaves my car with an awesome warmth and gloss, while making sure it smells as good the end of your shift at work. Wouldn't recommend anything else to anyone :)
Just amazing!!!!!!By: Dylan on 26 February 2018I have only just recently been trying bowdens own car fare products but for the few I have tried I have fallen in love with the products just the result is mind blowing love that it’s an Australian brand just once again showing that Aussies are good at so many things, the products are so easy to use and anlthought easy to use so very effective and has amazing result but to top even that off all bowdens products have a very pleasant scent that makes it just that much better to use couldn’t say s bad thing about this company, for a great example is this lazy wax it’s just so easy to apply but still dose one of the best jobs I have seen and for affordable prices with just an amazing scent that just makes it so plesent to use, trying to get as many people as I can to use this product as I’m just hooked on how awesome this product is to use Would strongly suggest for anyone and everyone to try these products