We custom blend this boutique wax for those who want the easiest to use product that delivers a stunning show car shine. No abrasives, no harsh cleaners, just a pure protective carnauba wax. Another one we love, and by the fans we get after they use it, you will as well.
- Created to appease the most hardcore car enthusiasts.
- Contains the highest grade T1 Brazilian carnauba wax, for a brilliant showroom shine.
- Quick and easy to apply, even quicker & easier to remove.
- Leaves no white residue on textured plastic trims or rubbers.
- New orange pop top cap, for no mess pouring and matches the orange edged Circle Work applicator and Big Softie cloth you use it with.
- Seals and provides a more natural based paint protection.
- Enhances paint colour and provides an stunning shine.
- Contains Australian grade UV protectants (tough ones).
- No abrasives or harmful silicones.
- Safe on the latest hardened clear coats.
- Great for both older enamel and new acrylic paints.
- Sophisticated optical clarifiers to give your paint extra depth and vibrancy.
- Nourishing oils to help prevent oxidisation on older paints.
- Formulated by Australian chemists, for Australia's more harsh climate.
Awesome Wax13 June 2020This wax is very user friendly, requiring minimal effort to apply and buff off. It gave my car a beautiful glow and glossy shine, while providing excellent hydrophobic properties. Another great feature of this wax is its smell, making the job a pleasure.
Best in its categoryBy: Cooper Perry on 26 February 2018This is a fantastic wax which I frequently use on my cars. It enhances dark paints very nicely and no other wax I have used in the past compares.
Loving the Aussie gear!21 June 2017Always used Me*****s for years and the bowdens gear sh**s on it!! When I went to supa cheap at Bennett's green yesterday there was only one bowdens auto body wax left and the meguiars was still full, so that tells the story. I have the full range now the VE SS has never looked better. Mark A - Bennetts Green, NSW.
Limo's love Body Detail.21 June 2017Customers always ask me about what I use, neither of our vintage limo's has been washed with water for about 5 years now, I just use the detailer before each job and polish with the Auto Body Cleanser and Wax twice a year. Great Australian products.www.svlimos.net - Sunshine Coast, Qld.
Best wax.21 June 2017Best wax on the market - Leigh H. - Melbourne VIC.