We always thought wash and wax products were very gimmicky and not much chop, so we set our chemists off to make one that actually works. This is a more naturally formulated wash, that uses a modern blend of ingredients to give a great shine and added protection while you wash.
- Infused with real T1 grade Carnauba wax, to give your paint a boost in both shine and protection.
- Custom formulated to care for modern clear coat paints.
- Unique additives were added to help keep rubber and plastic trims like new.
- Deep cleaning detergents that quickly loosen bonded dirt and grit.
- Super lubricating to minimise swirl marks occurring while washing.
- pH neutral, so it wont strip any quality waxes, sealants or protective coatings from your paint.
- High sudsing to suspend the dirt and grime away from the paint.
- Rinses off residue free, with no streaking or water spots.
- Silicone and salt free as well, because we love cars!
- Built in anti-rust additives and UV protection to help deal with Aussie conditions.
- Great value and easy to measure, with just 1 capful needed per wash.
- Non drip cap, so it you won't get product down the side of the bottle (OCD people like us will love it).
- Like all our bottled products, it's proudly developed and made in Australia.
The Best Wax WashBy: Sam on 15 January 2021Easily the best wax wash I've ever used, real quality product. I was surprised by how good it smelt too, it's seriously bananas! Great suds for a capful in a 15L bucket, giving you a soapy wash pad to cut through all the dirt with ease. Leaves a nice clean and shiny finish, no swirls. Don't forget to use a good clean microfibre wash pad, it matters. Great for a quick 2 bucket wash! We like to pair Bowden's wax wash, with their snow job (a fun pre wash) for our regular washes to maintain our cars cleaniness. Our cars are always outside so they get super dirty. Also just got the Happy ending to tie in every couple months, excited to test that one out!!
SpotlessBy: Stephen on 28 February 2018Recently bought a new BMW which i want to take good care of, began researching the best way to keep it looking great and came across Bowden's own. The wax wash works perfect for bringing the best shine out of my metallic grey paintwork, gliding along the car with excellent lubricity.
BEST I HAVE USEDBy: Jay Hong on 26 February 2018This product is the best Wash & Wax I have ever used. Not only does it provide a high shine, but it also makes the job so much easier and faster. As you use this product, you’ll soon realise there are no negatives. It smells awesome, works great, and gives amazing results, what more could you ask for? The wax wash is a well-priced product, and there have been no regrets purchasing it, use it for the wheels and also the paint work. All around, it works. Not only have I used this on personal cars but also others, and they have made comments saying their car has never been so clean. Try it out for yourself, i’m not biased.. it’s truth, and I can guarantee that you’ll never have to try another brand ever again. Work smart, not hard!
Banana Milshake just add waterBy: Deanna on 26 February 2018Great banana smell with T1 carnuba wax is the perfect treat for your cars paint work. Give’s your car a swirl free wash while also adding to your paint protection layers. 2L cap provides the perfect poor each time with no spills of mesh. Defiantly a must for the collect
Dont have alot of time?By: Heath thanas on 26 February 2018If your after something to wash your car and not have alot of spare time this will get the job done! Add some wheely clean and wheely sheen and job done