Our new citrus based Ta Ta Tar is made for Aussie road trips, to quickly clean fresh tar from your cars paint, trims and glass. It's easy to spot this new version with the white bottle and should be at many stores all over Australia.
- New citus based formua is more powerful at removing tar, grime and even tree sap removal
- This new formula doesn't smells like petrol death and is more enviromentaly friendly
- Safe on clear coated paint, chrome, alloy, glass, wheels and most plastics
- Watch it instantly dissolve light and heavy fresh tar deposits
- Fast and easy to use, spray on and wipe, then wash off with suds and water
- We like to use it with a damp Dirty Deeds cloth for best effect
- No hard rubbing or scrubbing required
- Leaves a beautiful, clean surface finish and will remove waxes and some sealants
- Gets rid of hard to clean grease and oil smears as well
- It's a thick liquid, to allow for better dwell time and penetration time on vertical surfaces
- Works great as a white wall cleaner too
- Not made for poor quality, damaged plastics & polycarbonate headlights, ceramic coatings, single stage paint or exterior plastic trims
- All Aussie made and developed
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Bowden's Own Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.