The Shagamittastic Wash Mitt will appease even the fussiest car fanatics and pro detailers who love washing their car by hand. It safely removes funk and grime from your paint, holding it deep in the material until it's rinsed out, helping prevent annoying swirl marks being created on your precious ride. Some of the groovy features of this wash tool are:
- New 3 yarn plush shag pile creates a deep & soft cleaning surface, to prevent grit and grime from swirling delicate paint.
- Large 23cm x 20cm size combined with this material type means a greater surface area for super easy and fast washing.
- Quality elastic cusp, to make sure it's never dropped while washing.
- A stitched divider recessed inside for your fingers, so it's easier to manage with big or small sized hands.
- Non-split shag pile microfibre releases all the bad funk and grime particles when rinsed out.
- Kinky and flexible, for easy work around the different contours and sensual curves of your car.
- A low profile 1cm sponge inner that will hold and easily release suds, reducing weight and fatigue as you wash.
- Bright and colourful, so you can easily see any heavier funk picked up while washing, and clean it out.
- Made to last for years of deep spiritual weekend cleansing that car enthusiasts need.
Shagtastic Wash PadBy: Gav on 24 September 2023Another great product from Bowden's though I am really disappointed that it's made in Korea. I was under the impression all Bowden's products were made in Australia. I've been using Bowden's products for 18 months or so and never bothered reading where there products are made. Will be taking notice in future, Bowden's give the impression of being made in Australia. Very disappointing.
Hi Gav, Thanks for your feedback. We make as much in Australia as we possibly can, even going so far as to now being able to get Australian chemical manufacturers making custom ingredients for us to use in some of our formulas. There are of course some things which simply aren't made here in Australia, and microfibre is one of them - no one here makes microfibre, as the textile industry was all but killed off in the 80's. Because there's no textile industry here, all of our microfibre is designed and developed in Australia and then is made to the highest quality specifications in South Korea. Hope this helps :).