We found that the majority of scratches on cars were created by badly designed sponges and wash mitts, as small hard particles get caught in the sponge or material weave and swirl up or micro-scratch the duco everytime they are used. Our solution was to use ultra microfibre so it is super soft and absorbent, but use a very short nap weave, to minimise particles get caught up in it.
- A super soft and safe wash mitt, aptly named the "Love Glove".
- In bright yellow so you can easily locate and remove any potentially damaging particles.
- Premium construction, with double inner stitching to give you many years of safe washing.
- A popular 29 x 13cm in size, with a super low 1cm profile.
- Being ultra microfibre it saves time washing, with cleaning power as good as you will ever get.
- Easy to look after. At the end of each wash, just backflush with a hose in the glove. The Love Glove can be machine washed if required.
- Special inner lining for better drainage, to stop the fatigue from washing, as well as giving it a more luxurious feel.
A great mittBy: Theblackskoda on 4 December 2018I like using the Love Glove, the short fibres don't trap the dirt and make it easier to rinse, while the light colour quickly shows up dirt so you know if you need to rinse off mid-panel. It is also fine to go through the machine wash
Goes the distanceBy: Leesha on 26 February 2018I've got 2 of these love gloves and both of them are over 10 years old now (purple ones), and they still look and work as new. They get used week in, week out and I cannot fault them. Quality is fantastic, no stitching coming undone, or fibres falling out. In terms of value for money, it's pretty hard to go past this product.
Loves Muffy.21 June 2017Muffy, Greatest car washing tool I have ever used. And the love glove is pretty great too! - Alan C - Darwin, NT.
Love the GloveBy: Dale Gannon on 2 April 2017What an awesome glove that gets right into all the grooves and edges unlike some of the other gloves on the market. Love it.