A new generation of car care that creates a super hydrophobic layer of protection and a stunning shine in one quick step. This finishing foam is applied with our Snow Blow Cannon at the end of the wash. No rubbing on or buffing off is needed, making it super easy to get awesome results - so easy infact, it feels like you're cheating.
- Easiest way to get a quick boost of epic water beading on all exterior surfaces - so good you won't believe it's not SiO2 or ceramic infused
- Light foaming, pH neutral, water based protective coating for use on modern clear coat paints
- Use with our Snow Blow Cannon at the end of the wash, by foaming it on, and pressure washing off right after
- Can layer safely on top of our waxes and sealants like Fully Slick and After Glow
- Perfect to maintain all modern paint protection and ceramic coated surfaces
- Safe for PPF covered cars and vinyl wrapped ones as well
- Leaves a stunning gloss & nice slippery feel to the paint, with protection for up to 2 months
- Also has great UV protection built into it, just for our sunny local climate
- Super concentrated with a 9:1 mix ratio in our Snow Blow Cannon
- Cost effective, as you can do over 30 large family cars from the 1 litre bottle
- Tested and perfected in the hot and humid Queensland summer for easy use and to prevent streaking issues
- Side label is marked up in 100ml increments for easy measuring, and the pop top cap means no mess pouring
- Once mixed in the cannon bottle, the solution can be stored on the shelf for up to 3 months after first use (seperate bottle available)
- Proudly all Australian made and developed by a passionate team of car fanatics
Amazing StuffBy: Emu on 12 October 2019I applied Happy Ending a few days before going onto Fraser Island. After spending a week on the Fraser, the 4wd was filthy, covered in sand and dirt. After coming off the Island I went through a car wash and the 4wd came out like the day I applied the product. 4 Weeks later and water is still beading of the car. You certainly know how to make great products an you make washing the car easier, well done.
Awesome, easy post wash maintenanceBy: Andrew on 30 June 2019Tried this out today, I already have a coating on the car but it has never looked this slick, drying was a lot faster too, turned my SRT into a black mirror.
Happy Ending is absolutely amazing and the bead poBy: Cassandra Hindwood on 9 May 2019Thank you so much Dan, the Chemist’s as well as you’re team , congratulations to you all on developing such a fantastic product 100% Australian made and own , I cannot believe what you have got in the 1Lt bottle of happy ending and what it does , you’ve gotta use it to be able too smell , see and feel what happy endings does too you’re clear coat on your ride , after I snow cannoned , 3 Bowden’s bucket wash my sud’s choice is always wax wash ( just love the smell ) high pressure rinse off then switched my snow cannon bottle off then attached my happy ending cannon bottle ( correctly mixed ratio) weather was perfect no wind , no sun , not hot just perfect Detailing weather, so happy ending goes on exactly the same as the snow cannon but it’s not as frothy, following the directions on the bottle and off the Bowden’s web site doing a quarter of my car at a time then rinse , the smell is typical Bowden’s perfume delicious, so after the completing the application I went back over the car and the more water friction on the happy ending that is now bonded to the paint , the beading I got was absolutely crazy, then I did the Bowden’s water sheeting too reduce the amount of residue beading and then followed drying using BGS 6 squirts of Boss Gloss either side , drying is absolutely ridiculous and happy ending cuts down your drying because really after you’ve done the sheeting of the water you’ve got no water too dry off , I must’ve looked like I was playing hungry hippos at one stage because by now the paint is as slippery as and my BGS was sliding off left right and centre lol , so Bowden’s I Salute you , you listen too you’re user’s want’s, and also being environmentally safe and you’ve have taken pride and care with what chemicals you use in your products it’s safe for the user but most importantly it’s completely safe for our Australia
the one we've been waiting forBy: Chris Waters on 9 May 2019This is the product we've all dreamed of. protection for your car in a spray on form has been a myth until now. by following the simple instructions on the bottle I've been left with an amazing finish on both my cars. I've had people i work with ask me what i did to get the shine on my car, such was the difference day to day. This product will exceed your expectations. should come with sunglasses to protect your eyes from the shine