After 3 years of development and long term testing, our black plastic trim restorer is here! Super long lasting and made for our harsh Aussie climate, Mr Black is an all Australian made and developed world class competitor.
- For rejuvenating sun damaged, unpainted exterior textured plastics to a rich, dark finish.
- Ideal for bumpers, side & window trims, side mirrors, mud flaps, roof rails, running boards, door handles, wiper arms and more.
- Restores a natural mid sheen finish, that's not greasy or oily.
- Lasts for up to a year on most hard ABS plastic, textured trims, longevity is dependant on the plastic type and quality of it.
- Silicone free, so it won't wash off or attract dust once dried and cured.
- Uses concentrated, specialist plastic dyes - a little product goes a LONG way.
- This is not a dressing, or a paint, so it doesn't just sit on the surface, it bonds into the plastic to help it last longer.
- Excess wipes off easily from paint, headlights, chrome, alloy, mirrors and glass.
- Tested and developed in Australia's harsh UV environment, so it works.
- Proudly all Aussie made too.
Great ProductBy: Mark on 16 March 2022I used Mr Black after a recommendation and so impressed by the results. It was easy to apply instructions easy to follow. I am a fan of this product will use it on all my cars from now on. Thanks for a great result.
Beyond impressedBy: Claire on 5 January 2021Wow! I am beyond impressed by the Mr Black product. I've never used anything like this on a car before but the application was incredibly easy, instructions well written and simple to follow. The results are far better than expected, parts on my Colorado had faded to grey and had tiger stripes, was expecting to do 2 coats but not required! 100% would recommend.
Absolutely amazing product! Best money I've spentBy: Glass 4 Classics on 16 November 2020Bought this a few weeks ago to freshen up the bumper and mirrors on my Hilux. It was VERY easy to use and for the whole bumper, mirrors and other small sections probably used only 5% of the whole kit. So it will be able to be used for plenty of other vehicles moving forward. I had "tiger striping" noticeably visible on my bumper from years of sitting out in the sun and it even managed to make that disappear. Money well spent! Another awesome Bowden's product.
SUPURB PRODUCTBy: Gary Threlfall on 10 October 2020First time user,I put MR BLACK on the plastic and rubber trims on my 2001 FORD F/250 and could not believe my eyes it was without doubt the best product I have ever used on the trims thank you very much BOWDENS for this magnificent product
Like NewBy: Mark on 5 October 2020I used Mr Black on a 2010 Nissan Navara. It came up a treat on all exterior black surfaces - steps, mud guards, windscreen surround, mirrors, window surrounds, rear and front bumper. Looks terrific and got a lot of interest by locals. Highly recommended and enough left to do again several times.