After 3 years of development and long term testing, our black plastic trim restorer is here! Super long lasting and made for our harsh Aussie climate, Mr Black is an all Australian made and developed world class competitor.
- For rejuvenating sun damaged, unpainted exterior textured plastics to a rich, dark finish.
- Ideal for bumpers, side & window trims, side mirrors, mud flaps, roof rails, running boards, door handles, wiper arms and more.
- Restores a natural mid sheen finish, that's not greasy or oily.
- Lasts for up to a year on most hard ABS plastic, textured trims, longevity is dependant on the plastic type and quality of it.
- Silicone free, so it won't wash off or attract dust once dried and cured.
- Uses concentrated, specialist plastic dyes - a little product goes a LONG way.
- This is not a dressing, or a paint, so it doesn't just sit on the surface, it bonds into the plastic to help it last longer.
- Excess wipes off easily from paint, headlights, chrome, alloy, mirrors and glass.
- Tested and developed in Australia's harsh UV environment, so it works.
- Proudly all Aussie made too.
Like NewBy: Mark on 5 October 2020I used Mr Black on a 2010 Nissan Navara. It came up a treat on all exterior black surfaces - steps, mud guards, windscreen surround, mirrors, window surrounds, rear and front bumper. Looks terrific and got a lot of interest by locals. Highly recommended and enough left to do again several times.
So worth the wait!By: Lyle on 6 May 2020I have a Wrangler, say no more.... No matter how good the paint if the trim on these things is not up to scratch it's like wearing runners with a dinner suit. Mistreatment by the car dealer had the trim in substandard condition especially the rear bumper. A couple of years ago Dan said to me something is coming....so I waited. Wow! Better than new. Repaired some severe inconsistencies in colour, beads like a champion and she now looks better than the day I bought her.
OG black trim restorerBy: Lee Huynh on 24 April 2020Bought this for my FG XR6T, its ten years old now and the black trims could use a freshen up. This stuff worked a charm. Not comically glossy but like fresh new plastic. Easy to use, the Black Box will do a ton of cars. Barely used any (Including the flash prep) for the entire vehicle. Less is more with this stuff so be patient