A uniquely pH neutral, ready to use all purpose cleaner. It's especially great for cleaning engine bays; being safe for all your polished metals and other delicate surfaces, but strong enough to clean up all the heavy dirt and grime. Also awesome for deep cleaning dirty car interiors, including vinyl and leather, vinyl hood linings & is perfect for use in shampoo extractor machines. Also wheels, tyres, plastic trims, undercarriages and perhaps the biggest users have been the bike guys, both motorised and people powered varieties.
- Our much needed safe and powerful all purpose cleaner
- Effective, non corrosive, water based formula, with a citrus based cleaning agent that is biodegradable and eco friendly
- pH neutral, which is unique as most all purpose cleansers are very alkaline and can effect delicate surfaces
- For easy degreasing of engine bays, bikes, and other components
- Rapidly dissolves oil, grease and heavy grime
- Penetrates built up stubborn residue
- Safe on paint, metal, alloy and most plastics
- Easy to use - spray on, brush, then hose off while still wet
- Gives a showroom clean finish with no white or greasy residue
- Works well at cleaning wheels, tyres, inside guards, door jambs and under carriages
- Great and safe cleaner for bikes, both pedal and motorised types
- We find it perfect for cleaning down the engine after a big day at the races
- Add 100ml of Orange Agent to 100mls of Snow Job and 800mls of water, for a wax strip wash when Snow Foaming
- Great liquid for extractor vacuums and as a interior cleaner before using Vinyl Care or Leather Love.
- Read our guide on quick engine cleaning by clicking here
#1 cleaning productBy: Jessica on 27 February 2018Orange agent is a must have for everyone not just people with cars i originally brought it to clean my engine bay then i thought what else could i use it for so i took it into my home and cleaned my stove top and it came up amazing then i turned around and saw so many finger prints on my walls from the kids and 1 spray then a light wipe over and they were gone!!!!!! Theres not a sirface in my house that hasnt been touched by orange agent
Awesome product!By: Jonah Baillie on 26 February 2018Great for getting rid of that stubborn silicone. Strips off the nasty crap on your paint quicker than you can strip your wife on Valentine's Day. Best part is it's not limited to your car, can also be a great go to for heavy stains around the house. Overall it's an awesome product and I wouldn't touch anything else!
Great productBy: Big Eddie on 26 February 2018Orange Agent is a great cleaner for car & home. I bought & used 3 bottles quickly so I bought a 20L so that I could clean everything with it. It cleans everything really well. Couldn't do without it now.
Does everythingBy: Mick on 26 February 2018Orange agent is pretty much an extremely multipurpose degreaser. I have only used it to degrease my engine bay in my car and my dirt bike engine. However I plan on trying it for many other purposes
Not just for the car !By: Leesha on 26 February 2018My husband usually spends more time looking for our OA than actually using it. It's almost always inside the house with my cleaning goods. I use it on so many things - tiles, sinks, blinds, cleaned the washing machine with it, put it in a carpet shampoo machine, the shower and bath. This has got to be the most versatile product getting around.